How do guys in Jail get so huge?

decriminalize drugs and tax their sale to pay for the rehab prison system. bam.

might sound silly but things like protein and creatine are actually "smuggled in" to prisons

The combination of HBI and converting to Islam makes doodes huge.

how in the holy hell is this thread in this forum or still open.

Decriminalize lighter drugs and tax their sale. I personally find cigarettes/booze much more damaging to our society than weed. We also already have a 3 tier prison system(low, mid, high security prisons)...who do you think goes to the low security prisons? (drug offenders, non-violent criminals, etc)...which is as close to drug rehab center you will get in a prison system...I sure as hell wouldnt want to pay for rehab centers....

i think most prisons have 1 hour or less a day for exercise and their equipment is far from great in many prisons.(shit from 1950s)....also bw calistehnics can only get you so big....you may be able to do 1000 push ups but you still wont be very big....i think many people have a poor perception of size and/or strength...(with exceptions to some prisons where there's legit training going on and some guys are lifting some insane numbers....like 700 squatters and so forth)

well they dont have jobs to goto or families to deal with

just lifting, eating and sleeping

damn man maybe i should just goto prison

then theres that whole lose your freedom thing

You only get about 1/2 an hour to 45 min in the 'yard' to work out. You dont sit in a gym all day.

Anyway, lots of inmates do pushups / dips / situps in the cells to pass time. They use their cell mates to add extra weight on pushups and help each other with their in cell work outs. When the yard, they work out.

There isn't much to do in the cell but eat and sleep... So when you arn't eating and you arn't reading, you pass out. Giving your muscles time to recover.

So a long day of pushups and situps in the cell + a 1/2 hour workout in the yard *heavy weight* and 6 - 12 hours of sleep = good work out.

Alot of the max security prisons don't have weight piles or anything for them to train with either. Just chinning/dipping bars.

Dips, Chins, One legged squats, squatting with someone on your back as resistance, crunches, pushups, handstand pushups, having a partner hold your feet for GH Raises.

Lots of good movements without weights. As for nutrition, I think some prisons let you get food sent to you from your family, maybe?

I am surprised that nobody mentioned steroids yet. Drugs of all kinds are smuggled into prisons, it isn't a stretch to think that steroids get smuggled in as well.

very true...steroids do make their way into prisons the way any other drug does...

I was showing my friend all the information you guys put up in the Stickies, here in the Strength and Power Section. He told me that you don't really need schedules and a specific diet to get big and strong and ripped. As an example, he mentioned all the big dudes in Jail who just lift weights, eat like 3 times a day from whatever the prison supplies them, and then sleep however much or little they want.

I found this video called "Ghetto Work Out"

How do these guys get so big and strong without using a proper workout schedule and diet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDCxH88-9X8

Guys in PRISON get really large...specifically when they have a 10 yr or so bid.

Jail: pushups, pullups, dips (between two of those big rubbermade trash barrels), or between a table and a trash can.., burpees OR water bags.

The janitors steal "blue or green" latex gloves (white are too thin), which you fill with water, upwards of numerous gallons..tie a handle with a shirt, and voila. Curls / OHP is about all its useful for.

When cops find them, they pop it on your floor with your cloths..hahaha.

Sometimes you can get people to sit on a mop-stick, and you floor press (I never did), or squat peoples body weight.

The food sucks, and you start getting migraines from lack of sun.

PRISON: you don't hve much supplements (fed at least), so you eat a shit load of REAL food...3 square large starchy and protein'y meals a day, + a jar of peanut butter, + mass amounts of ramen, sausage, canned tuna (I'd do 2 bags a day, ~6 oz added to everything else), canned chicken, beans etc.

You have nothing to do, so, everyone works out high volume splits (for the most part).

Most "big" guys are out of shape.

There are definitely some monsters...met a professional body builder, don't know his name..guy was gargantuan. Just did the big 3 :)

The "average" build in jail / prison = gym going look out "here"

Cheers.

Alot of the max security prisons don't have weight piles or anything for them to train with either. Just chinning/dipping bars.

As soon as fight / riot breaks out with the weights, they are gone.

All the piles now are broken, shitty, and are slowly being phased out.

I am surprised that nobody mentioned steroids yet. Drugs of all kinds are smuggled into prisons, it isn't a stretch to think that steroids get smuggled in as well.

More people are interested in doing meth, heroin, or bud.

I'm too lazy to read through this whole thread to see if anybody said this yet. But I'd bet that most prisoners who've commited violent crimes have naturaly high testosterone levels. That's part of the reason they are in prison.

Here's the video someone mentioned:

<div><object width="420" height="302"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x15wkk&v3=1&related=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x15wkk&v3=1&related=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="302" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15wkk_zonzon-powerlifting_sport">zonzon ( powerlifting )</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/rvd62">rvd62</a></i></div>

I'm too lazy to read through this whole thread to see if anybody said this yet. But I'd bet that most prisoners who've commited violent crimes have naturaly high testosterone levels. That's part of the reason they are in prison.

Yes. In one of my college courses, a psych professor of mine mentioned the corellation between violent crime committers and testosterone levels.

Back