How clean should octagon be?

No wonder why GSP loves to lay n pray at the end of the night...

According to Rogan, Fox would spray the canvas with some cleaning chemical (to get rid of the blood) and it would make him and everyone else ringside have coughing fits.

But I think that's only for Fox events.

I think fighters should get suspensions for pooing in the Octagon. Without firm consequences, fighters will treat it like the streets of San Francisco.

Imagine if Black Beast took a massive diahrrea shit all over in the fight before you had to go in and fight someone likeGSP where you know you're gonna be spending most of the fight on the ground.

There's a fighter that chugs beers out of sweaty ass shoes from random fans when he wins, I'm thinking they aren't too worried.

Lets just enjoy the ufc while we can. Wont be much longer till all the antibiotics stop working and the superbugs get us all anyway.

According to Rogan, Fox would spray the canvas with some cleaning chemical (to get rid of the blood) and it would make him and everyone else ringside have coughing fits.

But I think that's only for Fox events.

I thought it was literally just spray paint to hide the blood for network tv. Dont think he said they did it to clean the octagon iirc

Yeah they should mop that shit after each fight. This ain't gladiators.

There's a fighter that chugs beers out of sweaty ass shoes from random fans when he wins, I'm thinking they aren't too worried.
At first I thought you were just trolling or full of shit... Then I googled it...

I can understand using your own shoe if it was fresh out of the box for a publicity stunt... But a random fan's shoe, likely damp inside from being worn for the 12+ hours from gate entry to main event???

<{clintugh}>

They should have a mat that has tear off layers for each fight. That way the mat is as clean as it can be for each fight.

These people spend their life on a dirty mat their immune system can handle it except for uncle creepy. He must have used a lot of sanitizer in the gym

Back