How clean should octagon be?

I thought it was literally just spray paint to hide the blood for network tv. Dont think he said they did it to clean the octagon iirc
It's possible, I can't recall precisely what he said.

I think fighters should get suspensions for pooing in the Octagon. Without firm consequences, fighters will treat it like the streets of San Francisco.
well, when it happens, it is usually loose.

I don't see a particular problem with it as long as the fighters are healthy and cleared by the medical staff. One specific issue that first comes to mind is the spread of a serious infectious disease by a direct blood contact, but that's not likely to happen, ever.

Put those ring girls to work and have them clean up between matches

Imagine if Black Beast took a massive diahrrea shit all over in the fight before you had to go in and fight someone likeGSP where you know you're gonna be spending most of the fight on the ground.
Why do you assume Lewis would have massive diarhrea?
Confirmed racist.

You actually have a point. Do they wipe the floor before each fight?
On some of the fight night shows they've spray painted over blood between fights. I would assume that they'd use alcohol or something else that would flash off quickly to sanitize shit between fights if there's a mess, but I don't know.

Not for nothing, there should be an octa-zamboni that spreads a sanitizer spray that just has to make 1 round around cage........ MMA especially with staph and the accidental release of certain bodily fluids.
The only real negative if you're a main eventer....walking in there not knowing what the fuck your bare feet and rest of body is coming in contact with .

I'm sure every fighter besides showering after fight is probably handed a bottle of something that kills everything on contact when showering.....just speculating

TS, be honest, are you a germaphobe?

Clean enough to avoid ring worms and staff infections. But dirty enough to keep the fighters angry.

heh.
After the first fight, chances are that there will be fresh blood in it... and not yours.

So I think a little dirt from shoes would be the least of their worries...

Not for nothing, there should be an octa-zamboni that spreads a sanitizer spray that just has to make 1 round around cage........ MMA especially with staph and the accidental release of certain bodily fluids.
The only real negative if you're a main eventer....walking in there not knowing what the fuck your bare feet and rest of body is coming in contact with .

I'm sure every fighter besides showering after fight is probably handed a bottle of something that kills everything on contact when showering.....just speculating
Not sure if this would work on Lindland stank or not.

Back