How can tyron be GOAT Weltwerweight ?

UFC didn't even offer the fight to Silva, yet. Romero posted on twitter he wants Anderson, nothing more lol.

So what are you talking about? Until Silva refuses to sign a bout agreement you're just talking shit as usual.

What, has the UFC offered GSP to fight Woodley?

Romero has called out Anderson twice and the first time he turned it down and the more recent one - tumbleweed.

Anderson doesn’t want anything to do with Romero accept it

I can hear your canadian accent while reading this shitpost.
GSP was dominant in all his fights? lmfao
What shit post you muppet?

Yes, he was dominant in all his wins except Hendricks and the first BJ Penn fight.

During his title reign, 90% of his fights no one could win a round off him.

Woodley's best win was a questionable decision over Wonderboy.

You wanna sit here and try to tell me GSP is not WW GOAT by a country mile?

Make your case, I'm listening.

That's right you cant, shut the fuck up and sit your ass down.

What, has the UFC offered GSP to fight Woodley?

Yes they have. <45> At least check your facts. Dana himself and other media sources have talked about how UFC tried to get Woodley vs GSP done.
They also offered him Silva in 2018, but he refused that fight just like he did years ago when both of them were in their primes.

Yes they have. <45> At least check your facts.
They also offered him Silva in 2018, but he refused that fight just like he did years ago when both of them were in their primes.

Where?

Lol at you giving GSP shit for ducking Woodley yet completely ignore Anderson ducking Romero despite being called out twice. Typical Anderoid nuthugging.

By the way no point in GSP fighting Anderson now as Anderson is irrelevant and has 1 win in like 6 years <45>

What shit post you muppet?

Yes, he was dominant in all his wins except Hendricks and the first BJ Penn fight.

During his title reign, 90% of his fights no one could win a round off him.

Woodley's best win was a questionable decision over Wonderboy.

You wanna sit here and try to tell me GSP is not WW GOAT by a country mile?

Make your case, I'm listening.

That's right you cant, shut the fuck up and sit your ass down.

Never said that GSP wasn't the best WW ever, you're interpreting something into my post that I didn't say. I was just trying to tell you that your fanboyism is showing, dude. GSP isn't even undefeated yet you're claiming he won ALL his fights in a dominant fashion. No, he didn't. Cause he has 2 losses on his record.

And because you got so agitated I assume I'm right and you're some canadian basement-dweller with GSP posters all over his cumstained walls.
Hell, I like GSP but you rabid nuthuggers can't even rationally discuss something without getting all bitchy and shit.

Where?

Lol at you giving GSP shit for ducking Woodley yet completely ignore Anderson ducking Romero despite being called out twice. Typical Anderoid nuthugging.

By the way no point in GSP fighting Anderson now as Anderson is irrelevant and has 1 win in like 6 years <45>

Getting called out and not responding isn't the same as refusing to sign a bout agreement, and you know that.
Taisumov called out Nate Diaz - Nate didn't respond - does that mean that Nate is a duck? No, it doesn't. Your logic is retarded.

Calling out somebody isn't the same as refusing to sign a bout agreement, and you know that.
Taisumov called out Nate Diaz - Nick Diaz didn't respond - does that mean that Nate is a duck? No, it doesn't. Your logic is retarded.

Embarrassing.

Anderson up to now has no intentions of fighting Romero despite being called out twice. Your logic is retarded

Embarrassing.

Anderson up to now has no intentions of fighting Romero despite being called out twice. Your logic is retarded

UFC never tried to book Romero vs Silva. If you got sources that say something else then show me, if not then you're just shitposting as usual.
Meanwhile, there's plenty of official and unofficial sources that confirm that GSP got offered both Woodley and Silva in 2018 and declined both - just like he declined to fight Silva years ago.

UFC never tried to book Romero vs Silva. If you got sources that say something else then show me, if not then you're just shitposting as usual.

The UFC is irrelevant. If Anderson has already turned down the possibility of fighting Romero they won’t force him especially at this point.

You’re just being a biased nuthugger as usual. Have you got sources to prove the UFC offered GSP the Woodley fight and he declined? If not shut up and stop being a biased nuthugger

As expected - nothing.

Anderson does not want to fight Romero despite being called out twice. Fact

You're just going to try to use your subpar rhetorical skills to wiggle yourself out of any real discussion anyway, so why would I search through hours of Ariel Helwani's bullshit show for the goddamn interview of Woodley and why would I search through TMZ to find that Dana White interview where he says that he offered Woodley to GSP. It's a fact and you've probably seen that interview but since it doesn't fit your narrative right now you pretend it never happened.

I'm not gonna search for sources just so I can listen to your sub-80 IQ counter"arguments". I already destroyed you in this very conversation yet you're too fucking infantile to even realize that you got completely obliterated because all you're resorting to is weird ad-hominem bullshit "ducking" claims that you grabbed out of thin air when Silva was never even offered a bout with Romero.

You're just going to try to use your sub-par rhetorical skills to wiggle yourself out of any real discussion anyway, so why would I search through hours of Ariel Helwani's bullshit show for the goddamn interview of Woodley and why would I search through TMZ to find that Dana White interview where he says that he offered Woodley to GSP. It's a fact and you've probably seen that interview but since it doesn't fit your narrative right now you pretend it never happened.

I'm not gonna search sources just so I can listen to your sub-80 IQ counter"arguments". I already destroyed you in this very conversation yet you're too fucking infantile to even realize that you got completely obliterated while resorting to weird ad-hominem bullshit.

The only one who’s wriggling out of anything is you. You can’t even back up your claims for fuck sake and only respond to the bits that suit you.

All of this has been a waste of time. If GSP is ducking Woodley, Anderson is ducking Romero. Again accept it

All of this has been a waste of time. If GSP is ducking Woodley, Anderson is ducking Romero. Again accept it

GSP got offered Woodley, declined. Anderson never got offered Romero. Yet you can't wrap your head around this very simple situation.

GSP is scared of Woodley. With a couple of more defenses and some finishes (GOATs finish fights), Woodley will becomes the WW GOAT. Having GSP running for the hills also helps his status.

The only one who’s wriggling out of anything is you. You can’t even back up your claims for fuck sake and only respond to the bits that suit you.

Anderson went up in weight 3X and KOed all of them in the 1st. Anderson fought 40 lbs heavier DC on 2 days notice. What risks has GSP taken ? Cherry picking the weakest MW champ in modern history ? Lol

Never said that GSP wasn't the best WW ever, you're interpreting something into my post that I didn't say. I was just trying to tell you that your fanboyism is showing, dude. GSP isn't even undefeated yet you're claiming he won ALL his fights in a dominant fashion. No, he didn't. Cause he has 2 losses on his record.

And because you got so agitated I assume I'm right and you're some canadian basement-dweller with GSP posters all over his cumstained walls.
Hell, I like GSP but you rabid nuthuggers can't even rationally discuss something without getting all bitchy and shit.
Never said GSP won ALL his fights you muppet, I said he's beat every opponent he's faced, and that is a fact.

Not even a big GSP fanboy, but he's most definitely one of the best if not THE best and most accomplished fighter to ever compete in mma, and comparing him to Woodley is a joke.

Never said GSP won ALL his fights you muppet, I said he's beat every opponent he's faced, and that is a fact.

Not even a big GSP fanboy, but he's most definitely one of the best if not THE best and most accomplished fighter to ever compete in mma, and comparing him to Woodley is a joke.
in French> "Pour moi, c´est un MATCH NUL" = "For me, this is a DRAW / NC"

@ 9mn14:

GSP got offered Woodley, declined. Anderson never got offered Romero. Yet you can't wrap your head around this very simple situation.

You keep saying GSP got offered Woodley but have zero sources.

A fighter turning down the opportunity to fight someone who is calling them out is the definition of ducking. You can’t wrap your head around that yet my logic is supposed to be retarded

Anderson went up in weight 3X and KOed all of them in the 1st. Anderson fought 40 lbs heavier DC on 2 days notice. What risks has GSP taken ? Cherry picking the weakest MW champ in modern history ? Lol

Anderson went up 3X against Bonnar, Irvin and Forrest lol. Didn’t want to fight Shogun or Jones. That’s cherry picking.

GSP went up 1X against the MW champion who Anderson lost to and submitted him after knocking him down.

Back