How bold would the war room be if people knew who you were

Anything you do in this thread will be a waste of someone's time.
I went ahead and liked JVS' comment just for the minor needle value it brings to your life. It's not without cost to me, as I lost an estimated .003 micrograms of skin typing this, if attrition is the goal.

Yea he sent me a couple of PMs back when I first joined that almost drove me off the forum completely they were so creepy.
Lmao!

They were insane!

I love how they ended with

All the best,
Sherdog Staff

Or whatever. So polite after telling me to consider suicide.

Because I have non leftist views that are politically incorrect, it's a good thing this is anonymous. I have no doubt that there are people on sherdog that would love to harass or give me trouble in real life. Some on the left really want to do damage to you in real life.

Well said.

Yea he sent me a couple of PMs back when I first joined that almost drove me off the forum completely they were so creepy.

That's alright, he banned me about 30 times.

Used to dub me, give a terrible message, then ban me as soon as he knew I read it. Couldn't just ban me.

Plus, he banned Eugene, by far the wittiest and funniest far right-wing extremist, far superior to our present bunch of semi-literate, humorless, half-wits.

Damn'. Feelin' like...

raw

I went ahead and liked JVS' comment just for the minor needle value it brings to your life. It's not without cost to me, as I lost an estimated .003 micrograms of skin typing this, if attrition is the goal.

Don't forget the thousand ATP you used up as well...

Lmao!

They were insane!

I love how they ended with

All the best,
Sherdog Staff

Or whatever. So polite after telling me to consider suicide.

Fucking lol. I was pretty new to the internet back then so even being on a forum was a big deal for me. That shit made me want to turn off my computer and change all my credit card passwords and contact numbers.

Don't forget the thousand ATP you used up as well...
Oh, I'm watching them like a fucking hawk. Check my sig...I consider them, essentially, to be carnies, and very untrustworthy.

Was he?? we've had some terrible mods but a legit online scam artist arrested for fraud in multiple states would be a new low.
You would be surprised.

That's alright, he banned me about 30 times.

Used to dub me, give a terrible message, then ban me as soon as he knew I read it. Couldn't just ban me.

Plus, he banned Eugene, by far the wittiest and funniest far right-wing extremist, far superior to our present bunch of semi-literate, humorless, half-wits.

Isn't that Aviator Shades? Not super impressive. Funny but pretty conventional.

People could find out who you are through your sherdog account and find out where you work or your social circle and then report to people what some of you write on here?

Ive seen lots of people on Facebook getting fired over some racist comments, what if the same started happening here? Would you guys still be a boldly racist and xenophobic?

That's the beauty of the Internet. Sometimes the truth is covered up because the truth "hurts people's feelings".

People are afraid to speak their mind in public because they will be unfairly "witch-hunted" and labelled a racist.

In a climate where being white and having a back bone makes you racist.

You nerd.

During the cellular respiration lecture, I got a picture in my mind about what utter fucking nonsense actors electrons can be, and just a minute after I came up with the thought that's in my sig, my prof said almost exactly the same thing. If I was a little more open about my homosexuality I would have made love to him right there in front of the class.

What's the deal with you and Ehtheist? I remember some other thread when he was demanding I denounce you or something.

What's the deal with you and Ehtheist? I remember some other thread when he was demanding I denounce you or something.
I have no idea. It began summoning me to threads a few months back even though I didn't remember us posting much. I think it has taken an interest in me and I blame you.

During the cellular respiration lecture, I got a picture in my mind about what utter fucking nonsense actors electrons can be, and just a minute after I came up with the thought that's in my sig, my prof said almost exactly the same thing. If I was a little more open about my homosexuality I would have made love to him right there in front of the class.

LOL...

Lol, no...I was being facetious. Somewhat...

the time he demanded I die in a fire did seem pretty sincere.

Plus he apparently even invited Gotti McCarran,.01% insane Sherdoggers, to hang out IRL, so, you know....he's definitely nuts.

LOL I remember when he told someone to die in a fire. Shoot me a pm of your former handle.

SIB84

That was like 2009? To 2012, banned immediately after 2012 election.

Before that, a few white belt names. Sometimes he banned me with 0 posts. Didn't get far.

People could find out who you are through your sherdog account and find out where you work or your social circle and then report to people what some of you write on here?

Ive seen lots of people on Facebook getting fired over some racist comments, what if the same started happening here? Would you guys still be a boldly racist and xenophobic?

ok, well point out the racist posts and I am sure those posts would be deleted and users carded or banned
or just go the fuck away if you cannot handle people disagreeing with whatever shit the left brainwashed you with

speaking of know who people are in real life, do you think you would be saying any of this shit to me face to face? you think we would be talking this long if we were face to face? i doubt it

so maybe lets just discuss stuff instead of trying to quiet every voice that is not our own

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back