How bold would the war room be if people knew who you were

Vagitarian

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
People could find out who you are through your sherdog account and find out where you work or your social circle and then report to people what some of you write on here?

Ive seen lots of people on Facebook getting fired over some racist comments, what if the same started happening here? Would you guys still be a boldly racist and xenophobic?

I identify as 'non xenophobic' so you calling me xenophobic is tantamount to hate speech.

Enjoy losing your job, bigot!

I'm sure your bf and mom would love to know you call yourself 'vagitiarian'

Good workers turn over their passwords to employers so they can prove their fealty to political correctness.

People could find out who you are through your sherdog account and find out where you work or your social circle and then report to people what some of you write on here?

Ive seen lots of people on Facebook getting fired over some racist comments, what if the same started happening here? Would you guys still be a boldly racist and xenophobic?
Would you keep your username?

People threatened me with this in 2012. Said they were gonna tell my friends and family "who I really was."

As if they'd disown me for making fun of Ron Paul on the Internet.

I'm friends with several people here off the board/irl
X0UnxwW.gif

Southpark just did an episode on it. Destruction is what they depicted, and i agree.

South-Park-Season-20-Episode-5-6-5258.jpg

The only racists on here are the liberals calling us Republicans all sorts of shit.

Last edited:
Everything I say on here, I say in real life. Even the bad jokes.

I'm no different in real life. My boss is aware of my political views, we are close enough to talk about stuff like that honestly.

I'd probably lose my job inside the Trump transition team.

To the TS's point though, I bet lots of regulars on here are way different in their personal lives.

I'm no different in real life. My boss is aware of my political views, we are close enough to talk about stuff like that honestly.

Same with me. My boss is actually pretty conservative, and we get tied up arguing politics (always friendly) a lot. Like, he'll send me a thoughtful right-wing piece and say, "where is this guy wrong?" I actually talked him into voting Obama in 2008, and he was torn in 2012 because he liked both candidates a lot.

A few posters here are on my FB, too. I normally stay away from FB political discussions, but I've given in once or twice (more often on local issues).

People threatened me with this in 2012. Said they were gonna tell my friends and family "who I really was."

As if they'd disown me for making fun of Ron Paul on the Internet.

Someone was doing that with that Hollywood Nicky.

Who the fuck are you?

By war room standards I'm an sjw who hates America because I dare to correct the casual racism ingrained in people's posts here and I believe America has areas for improvement and I don't blindly praise our violent history.
I identify as 'non xenophobic' so you calling me xenophobic is tantamount to hate speech.

Enjoy losing your job, bigot!

I see you posting a lot in threads regarding immigration, doesn't sound non xenophobic but cute comeback.

Someone about to get on a soapbox.
I'm assuming that means get on a high horse for sjws but that's not what this is about, just a genuine question of if people knew what you people write on here, would you still be so bold or is the anonymity of sherdog offering you guys an area to air your new nazi wet dreams?
I'm sure your bf and mom would love to know you call yourself 'vagitiarian'
It's 2016, are you really throwing that as if it's some kind of insult? I guess 10 year old do browse this forum.

Would you keep your username?

I would, friends know I use this site and seen my name, reactions range from its stupid to sort of clever.

Because I have non leftist views that are politically incorrect, it's a good thing this is anonymous. I have no doubt that there are people on sherdog that would love to harass or give me trouble in real life. Some on the left really want to do damage to you in real life.

By war room standards I'm an sjw who hates America because I dare to correct the casual racism ingrained in people's posts here and I believe America has areas for improvement and I don't blindly praise our violent history.

I see you posting a lot in threads regarding immigration, doesn't sound non xenophobic but cute comeback.

I'm assuming that means get on a high horse for sjws but that's not what this is about, just a genuine question of if people knew what you people write on here, would you still be so bold or is the anonymity of sherdog offering you guys an area to air your new nazi wet dreams?

It's 2016, are you really throwing that as if it's some kind of insult? I guess 10 year old do browse this forum.

I would, friends know I use this site and seen my name, reactions range from its stupid to sort of clever.

This guy is more or less an admitted SJW and unironically just said "it's 2016"

holy shit lmao

Back