How bold would the war room be if people knew who you were

Holy shit, are you kidding me? Wasn't he an S+C mod? My mind is exploding right now.
Was he?? we've had some terrible mods but a legit online scam artist arrested for fraud in multiple states would be a new low.

I shouldn't be encouraging the feud, but that shit's funny... mostly because of the undercurrent of pretentiousness.

I'd think you'd have something to say, as I always outlast you (because you're fun despite your issues). I don't hold it against you because everyone has their limit. But Ehtheist (who also is always the first to bail on discussions) is suggesting that that's a bad thing, and Cubo (who never even engages in serious discussion in the first place) is liking everything like the little dog circling the bigger dog in the Looney Tunes cartoon.

Was he?? we've had some terrible mods but a legit online scam artist arrested for fraud in multiple states would be a new low.

I don't swing through there much anymore, but I definitely thought I saw his name in blue at some point. He was one of the more knowledgeable guys so it wasn't that big of stretch.

Lol at everyone in that thread suddenly dissociating from him.

I'm having so much trouble accepting this that I'm now concerned I'm mixing him up with someone else.

Possible Computer Foggy was a serial killer, though.

Wasn't the Boston Bomber a Sherdogger too? Anyone remember that?

Still better than Oeshon.
Lol, yeah, another shithead.

Called people a n word, then edited everyone's post when they quoted him. Also said Hitler had the right idea.

Good times.

I don't swing through there much anymore, but I definitely thought I saw his name in blue at some point. He was one of the more knowledgeable guys so it wasn't that big of stretch.

Lol at everyone in that thread suddenly dissociating from him.

I'm having so much trouble accepting this that I'm now concerned I'm mixing him up with someone else.
He was a very frequent poster, AV was him squatting...used to go by Arrlechinno or something. Always talked about all his fake athletes he was training, etc.Used to flip out on Ripskater for liking Marinovich, Curson, etc.

He was a very frequent poster, AV was him squatting...used to go by Arrlechinno or something. Always talked about all his fake athletes he was training, etc.Used to flip out on Ripskater for liking Marinovich, Curson, etc.

Yea, reading through some old threads it's definitely the same guy. Man he seemed really legit - I feel fucking violated now. This is some serious business shit.

This is worse than finding out Zer isn't really Asian. 2016 needs to end already.

Fucking eh. This is worse than finding out Zer isn't really Asian.

2016 needs to end already.
Hah.

Bowie, Prince, Cohen noped the fucked out for a good reason, 2016 does suck.

66015855.jpg

Hah.

Bowie, Prince, Cohen noped the fucked out for a good reason, 2016 does suck.

Big fan of all three, but the Prince thing legit bummed me out more than any celebrity death I can remember (chief rival would be Hartman).

Big fan of all three, but the Prince thing legit bummed me out more than any celebrity death I can remember (chief rival would be Hartman).
Yes, especially the way he died, alone in the elevator. Very sad.

I saw him in Nassau C. early 2000's. He did a legit 45 minute version of Purple Rain. It was amazing.

I'd think you'd have something to say, as I always outlast you (because you're fun despite your issues). I don't hold it against you because everyone has their limit. But Ehtheist (who also is always the first to bail on discussions) is suggesting that that's a bad thing, and Cubo (who never even engages in serious discussion in the first place) is liking everything like the little dog circling the bigger dog in the Looney Tunes cartoon.

Yeah I'll grant you it is impressive how you're are able to continue on unabated. Although to the extent it manifests for you on here its probably more indicative of some disorder.

I think you should appreciate the fact that people don't get to every rebuttal isn't really an indication of anything other than them just getting a little tired of the discussion. I've had plenty of exchanges with @panamaican. For most of them he'll drop out before I will. That's fine and its not any concession or the result of any "weakness" on his part. He's just a blood sucking lawyer that has other things he needs to do.

@Greoic
LOL at the disorder thing, but you see how crazy it is that I'm getting the opposite charge. To me, it just reflects, "JVS makes me feel bad so anything negative I can say, I will, regardless of whether it actually is true." And others will agree. If someone said, "JVS is actually a right-winger" and someone else said, "JVS is a leftist extremist" Cubo would agree with both.

Anyway, a serious and earnest exchange of ideas is really fun for me. I make no apologies for that and gladly wear the dork label that it implies.

GTFO. Really?
Lol, no...I was being facetious. Somewhat...

the time he demanded I die in a fire did seem pretty sincere.

Plus he apparently even invited Gotti McCarran,.01% insane Sherdoggers, to hang out IRL, so, you know....he's definitely nuts.

@Greoic
LOL at the disorder thing, but you see how crazy it is that I'm getting the opposite charge. To me, it just reflects, "JVS makes me feel bad so anything negative I can say, I will, regardless of whether it actually is true." And others will agree. If someone said, "JVS is actually a right-winger" and someone else said, "JVS is a leftist extremist" Cubo would agree with both.

Well no real dog in this fight.

Personally, I enjoy that you can hold the conversation, and I appreciate that I can pretty much rely on you to get back to my point (even if the content is just sophistry) and despite your responses ending up being unrequited on a long enough timeline.

Lol, no...I was being facetious. Somewhat...

the time he demanded I die in a fire did seem pretty sincere.

Plus he apparently even invited Gotti McCarran,.01% insane Sherdoggers, to hang out IRL, so, you know....he's definitely nuts.

I just recall him being particularly sensitive. Guy gave me dubs for some small disagreement with him.

I just recall him being particularly sensitive. Guy gave me dubs for some small disagreement with him.

Yea he sent me a couple of PMs back when I first joined that almost drove me off the forum completely they were so creepy.

EDIT: well now I'm realizing he probably thought I was that damn HOLA back for another go.

That's alright, he banned me about 30 times.

Used to dub me, give a terrible message, then ban me as soon as he knew I read it. Couldn't just ban me.

Plus, he banned Eugene, by far the wittiest and funniest far right-wing extremist, far superior to our present bunch of semi-literate, humorless, half-wits.

Back