How Badly Did The "Fake News" Blitz Backfire On The MSM?

It backfired bigly. They're shaking their heads right now like Payton Manning after a Pats game.

Learning the truth takes effort. No longer can we expect to just listen to 'credible' news outlets and just believe everything were told. People have to now figure out the truth for themselves.

I think its better this way.

But you don't do that.

You just yell FAKE NEWS until you hear something you like and consider that to be the truth.

Lmao it took like 2 days for it to turn on them and a week for wapo to beg people to stop

It's scary that obama passed that law for the press on Christmas tho

Special Snowflake was a term adapted from Palaniuk, a liberal I think, but popularized by conservatives, for obvious reasons.
When liberals here try to use what is effectively our terminology, against us, it rings hollow, is corny etc.
But Trump has clearly turned the sword, which was a convoluted display of hubris. To think they believed anything else would happen boggles the mind. "Fake News."
You shat in the bed CNN. Hope you get a good night's sleep.

hands up don't shoot

Special Snowflake was a term adapted from Palaniuk, a liberal I think, but popularized by conservatives, for obvious reasons.
When liberals here try to use what is effectively our terminology, against us, it rings hollow, is corny etc.
But Trump has clearly turned the sword, which was a convoluted display of hubris. To think they believed anything else would happen boggles the mind. "Fake News."
You shat in the bed CNN. Hope you get a good night's sleep.

He had a complete meltdown Yesterday. It was crazy to watch.

Using the phrase "fake news" to silence pizzagate inquiry gave me a, "the lady doth protest too much, me thinks", vibe. But yea, that Trump flipped it on them was rather amusing.

Fake news should only refer to shit that is just made up. Not things you don't agree with. People take this literally when everything is called fake news. I don't recall many completely fabricated news stories from any main stream news source. Fake news is shit like pizzagate not articles that go against your opinion or articles you just don't like.

#fakenews is things like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown.

Throw in some clock kid for good measure.

Back