Horizon: Zero Dawn (robot dinosaurs)

Looks really good, nice destructible environmental items too.

Definitely looking forward to this one, I'm actually a fan of Guerrilla Games, I quite liked KZ2, 3 and Shadow Fall (though of course not without their flaws). This is a nice change of pace and I thought the demo looked awesome, definitely looking forward to seeing more of this game.

I too look forward to more footage of gameplay. I'm thinking of picking up a PS4 on Black Friday/cyber Monday(hopefully a Bloodborne bundle, for fuck's sake) and this game will definitely be a day 1 purchase once I have that console

It looks interesting on the surface. I need some more gameplay. Looks really ncie though.

Really hope the protagonist shuts the hell up during the actual game. Other than that, looks awesome.
And I literally have the same reaction from last year haha.

Gameplay looks sick though.

Gameplay looks interesting but I doubt I'll get it.

Pre-ordered the digital version on PSN the other day. Pretty pumped for this.

I'm sure this will be very well reviewed, and looks like it's got some unique gameplay, but it's just not for me. The setting just doesn't grab me.

Bump because this comes out in two weeks

A leaked image of the world map came out and it's fucking huge, just hope they fill it with meaningful stuff. On my phone and pasting the pic is a pain in the ass.

This is pretty much the only PS4 exclusive I have ever wanted to play. I think this looks dope as fuck, but I won't get to play it.

I watched an hour long stream of the game... my interest level has dropped... it looks like it will get repetitive real quick.

I will wait for reviews.

I watched an hour long stream of the game... my interest level has dropped... it looks like it will get repetitive real quick.

I will wait for reviews.

Anything you can somewhat compare it to?

Intrigued to see how it reviews, Gorilla isn't exactly known for producing greatness, though they are masters on a technical level in terms of visuals.

Here is the stream i watched

I just need to see more. I read about "cauldrons" and would like to see more on that.

yeah i saw this as well, i was kinda....."eh" it looks good, but could get boring

Back