Horace & Pete - new internet-only show starring Louis CK & Steve Buscemi

how the hell does Louie "invoke" getting flustered accordingly during his exchanges? during the most awkward moments he turns flushed red, timed perfectly when harsh shit is being said to him.

shit is crazy, makes me wonder how much of the story is based on his real life experiences.
Louis does a great job acting on this show. I didn't dig his other series too much, tried one episode or two, but it didn't grab me. This show is so unique though. And I'll watch anything with Steve Buscemi in it.

Most recent episode 8 was another great one.

Had the super-slick black guy from Fear The Walking Dead guy in it.

(Pimp Morgan)

Wow, I had no idea about this. I have to watch it now. Or rather, tomorrow after work.

Man, this show is SO good, it's all gold.

I wanted to punch the doctor in the throat, the way he kept things light and easy right up until the point he gave the worst possible news. "I'm hoping you stay out... And by the way, no more magic drugs for you so when they run out, we have a room waiting for you." Bastard should have opened with that instead of letting Pete squirm for a half hour of misplaced hope.

The awkward moment Sylvia told Horace she was free of the cancer was touching.

Horace praying for Ronda's story to be hypothetical.

"The five years that I was in there, that was FOREVER. The ten years I've been out went by like a minute."

(I'd definitely kill myself)

Short teaser of the show....I think the non-PC crowd will be pleased. :)

Wow, new episode was amazing.

It's a crime that more people aren't watching this.

I'm giving it a shot. I don't like Louis CK but we'll see.

edit: 15 minutes in I keep expecting Jennifer Tilly to walk through the door. Alan Alda is the only reason I haven't turned it off so far.

Last edited:
wanted to touch on Di Blasio making an appearance on the last ep. that's fucking huge & really goes to show how much influence Louie has here in the city.

wanted to touch on Di Blasio making an appearance on the last ep. that's fucking huge & really goes to show how much influence Louie has here in the city.
Lol, that was actually the mayor of New York? That's fucking hysterical.

I love this show. Its like the anti-Cheers.

holy shit, that's fucking perfect. anti-Cheers

ive watched 6 episodes i think. the first episode was funny. the rest were kind of depressing. it definitely touches some feels, but in terms of entertainment i dont know if the show is worth it, especially since

the racist,old timer pete who is the funniest character is dead

10th episode, series complete.

This show was fantastic, and you are all morons for not watching.

The end.

Seriously F you guys

Seriously F you guys
17FIF

I actually enjoyed this series quite a bit but I'm glad it was one and done. I don't know how much more I could take.

I liked both Louie shows. I'm so down for this.

Everyone in the show was a c**t, just about.

I struggle to even call it drama-comedy.

Very good all the same.

I heard about this and was thinking of checking it out. Looks like I'll do that.

Back