Horace & Pete - new internet-only show starring Louis CK & Steve Buscemi

Peteyandjia

Spring Saku
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Louis CK put this out recently, with zero promotion. You get it on his website for a couple bucks.

Louis writes & directs it, & stars in it with Steve Buscemi, Alan Alda, Edie Falco, Jessica Lange, Steven Wright, Nick DiPaolo, and a few others.

They put out a new episode every Saturday, there are 4 so far.

Anybody else watching this shit? I've been enjoying it. Kinda reminds me of All In The Family. Comedy, drama, it's kind of a heavy show sometimes, feels like a play. All takes place on two sets. They must shoot them the week they air them, because the characters will sometimes reference shit that happened in the real word that week.

Anyway it's worth checking out if you like any of the players involved. Cool little experiment.

horace-and-pete-pilot-screencap_1920.0.jpg

Damn, pity post and like for Petey since Mayberry said fuck him.

Louis CK put this out recently, with zero promotion. You get it on his website for a couple bucks.

Louis writes & directs it, & stars in it with Steve Buscemi, Alan Alda, Edie Falco, Jessica Lange, Steven Wright, Nick DiPaolo, and a few others.

They put out a new episode every Saturday, there are 4 so far.

Anybody else watching this shit? I've been enjoying it. Kinda reminds me of All In The Family. Comedy, drama, it's kind of a heavy show sometimes, feels like a play. All takes place on two sets. They must shoot them the week they air them, because the characters will sometimes reference shit that happened in the real word that week.

Anyway it's worth checking out if you like any of the players involved. Cool little experiment.

horace-and-pete-pilot-screencap_1920.0.jpg

Damn, pity post and like for Petey since Mayberry said fuck him.

That's a hell of a cast. Though I kind of expect a bunch of old guys just hanging out and having some fun, I'll give it a look. Thanks for the heads up.

Just watched the first episode. Enjoyed it, though at an hour +, feel it was a little long.

Heard about this from another post here where the guy copy and pasted Louie's amazing response to people asking why he was charging $5 for this. Might have to check it out.

Most recent episode was great. Almost all Steve Buscemi. Well worth the 3 bucks.

Anyone remotely interested should support this rad experiment.

Never heard of this show until now, so I checked it out....not bad.
Thanks for the heads up.:)

Another great episode, well worth the 3 bucks.

This definitely pertains to my interests and yet I hadn't heard anything about it. Will check it out.

I just watched the first two episodes. Don't know quite what to call it. An absurdist melancholy drama, maybe? Looking forward to watching more of it in the week to come.

The show is fantastic but it's soul-crushing.

The show is fantastic but it's soul-crushing.
The show is wonderful. Unlike a lot of dramedy television this show feels real, the conversations, the atmosphere, everything feels real and genuine. Like you said it is definitely soul-crushing

right in the New York feels.

how the hell does Louie "invoke" getting flustered accordingly during his exchanges? during the most awkward moments he turns flushed red, timed perfectly when harsh shit is being said to him.

shit is crazy, makes me wonder how much of the story is based on his real life experiences.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back