Hope for Frank Mir!

Mirs meat was australian kangaroo not Mexican beef and steak
Is it impossible for the kangaroo meat to be produced by the same Chinese guys who put stuff in beef? Is it impossible for a Chinese company to do business in Australia?

Is it impossible for the kangaroo meat to be produced by the same Chinese guys who put stuff in beef? Is it impossible for a Chinese company to do business in Australia?
Yes to both questions

Mir needs to retire !! This is all a joke to keep his name clean for HOF .. dude is a cheat and is always looking to be relevant ..he is the punching bag for UFC

Clenbuterol is kind of a shit PED not sure why an NFL player would take it..

But at the same time.. why would someone use it for livestock?

Clen is used only for weight loss no? It doesn't increase strength or lean muscle mass as far as I remember..

He ate a Kangaroo. he did nothing wrong. USADA just want to make money

Clenbuterol is kind of a shit PED not sure why an NFL player would take it..

But at the same time.. why would someone use it for livestock?

Clen is used only for weight loss no? It doesn't increase strength or lean muscle mass as far as I remember..

I'm on the phone now, but in livestock studies have shown it increases protein mass and decreases fat. There's a few studies but all in PDF and multi tasking on the phone is a pain

But none of that takes away from the fact that known clenbuterol use in China and Mexico does not equal tbol use on feckin kangaroos

And anyone who thinks that one is somehow proof of the other is a freaking idiot.

As I said earlier, if we can make that jump why not blame all epo positives on Scottish salmon farmers (greater endurance, swim more, get bigger) or stanozolol positives on Canadian chickens...

I'm on the phone now, but in livestock studies have shown it increases protein mass and decreases fat. There's a few studies but all in PDF and multi tasking on the phone is a pain

You bring up a very good point, drugs definitely affect humans and animals differently!

i think the epo in canadian chickens was quite clearly lighthearted...

this side of the pond we dont feel the need to accompany our humour with smilies, lols, or lmfao's
My bad. Im sure there is a PED to help with that.

I don't think Mir or Machida purposely did anything "illegal".

These 2 guys are life long martial artists. They have respect for their arts, and their mentality is to train hard, show up to fight, display their skills and technique. They come to fight and test their themselves against others. It's not about winning or losing to them, it's about being a martial artist.

It would be a "tainted" win to them, and that would eat away at them due to their character.

Back