HomerThompson WR President and OT doormat no redemption thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er, I think you should read my post again, genius. I didn't comment on anything I was clueless about. I specifically said I would not comment on what I didn't know about (the thread) and then commented on what I do know about (Homer, the rules, and the OT generally). Seriously, slink back and re-read. You're gonna feel stupid.

You seem upset

The flow of this thread:

tumblr_mry8ja5tlx1s7y8efo1_400.gif

I might end up like that duder in deliverance. (Not the piggy mang, fackers)

This along with the report thread, should we impeach homer and @Coconut Joe s thread are basically all one in the same and should be muthafucking thread of the year in the OT.

When @HomerThompson said "I'm sending an email to crave." What he really meant is we need to have a more open discussion about relations between the OT and the WR.

I thought about liking this post but emailing crave has far bigger consequences than a corny one liner..Personally I like the OT, don't wanna see it gone and I'm sure many feel the same way about the War Room (I have absolutely no idea why but hey..)

That's fucking gold!

Dream should be sucking homer's dick though while homer sucks everyone else off

Lol I fucking forgot about Mustapha

This along with the report thread, should we impeach homer and @Coconut Joe s thread are basically all one in the same and should be muthafucking thread of the year in the OT.

My thread is gone..... washed away by @HomerThompson ’s tears. Luckily some wise posters took screenshots of the epic meltdown.

This thread, as well as @HTTR21 ’s snitching thread should be “stickied”. They are more than “good threads”, they are public service announcements.

Bitch move if true. It's not like he's always polite and courteous.

IT's totally true bud. I called him a "pedo" in the OT after we had been razzing each other for 2.5 days already. He fucking melted down, started sending reports. @Captain Davis showed up and told him to relax, homer said he was gonna email crave to have cap demodded. While shots were being fired @HTTR21 dug up homers post history and wouldn't you know it he has a past of calling people "pedo's" too...

<puh-lease75>

Yes, your brilliant attack had me reeling. I don't know how I'll ever recover.

If you ever work up the courage to actually spell out your disagreement, I'm still here. That goes for @spamking, too. I won't be holding my breath, though.

It's ok, you got flustered. You don't normally go straight to the insults but that time you did. Maybe a bad day, whatever the case we're all human.

It's ok, you got flustered. You don't normally go straight to the insults but that time you did. Maybe a bad day, whatever the case we're all human.

For a guy with a supposed big brain he sure doesn't study much. Thought he would show up like a big shot cuz he has a couple dick riders from the WR and mow down the competition...Claims he was called to give his opinion but he couldn't be bothered to delve into the issue. That's a guy I want to listen to in the future about important political events that may have an affect on my future..

Don't forget who you're talking to. Different class of interlocutor than what you're used to here, chum. I'll give you another chance to try to work up the courage to actually say what you think before writing you off because I do favor free-flowing conversation.

Last edited:
Don't forget who you're talking to. Different class of interlocutor than what you're used to here, chum. I'll give you another change to try to work up the courage to actually say what you think before writing you off because I do favor free-flowing conversation.

@Lethal

This guy needs savage taken out of his name because he is anything but.

Maybe he could be called, "Jack useless rebuttal"

@Lethal

This guy needs savage taken out of his name because he is anything but.

Maybe he could be called, "Jack useless rebuttal"

Meh. I'm surprised you didn't delete your account after yesterday. Sketch has shown himself to be a solid mid-tier poster in the past, and I want to see if he actually has a point.

Meh. I'm surprised you didn't delete your account after yesterday. Sketch has shown himself to be a solid mid-tier poster in the past, and I want to see if he actually has a point.

What happened yesterday dickhead? Did a bunch of the WR :eek::eek::eek:ets get their feelings hurt by @Ceez again? And because his posting style offends your delicate sensibilities, did you run your pompous mouth and anoint them the victor? Fuck off, and take your inflated intellect with you woman.

Whatever :eek::eek::eek:et. You're a nobody and based off of your post to like ratio is shows how much "posters" really think of the things you say.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Whatever :eek::eek::eek:et. You're a nobody and based off of your post to like ratio is shows how much "posters" really think of the things you say.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Nice comeback. In line with what I'd expect from someone who calls people who make him feel inferior clever names like "dickhead."

<{Heymansnicker}>

P3GC1u1.jpg

It amazes me someone could judge a person a good person simply because they share the same political beliefs. Especially over the Internet

That is what you call bias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back