HomerThompson WR President and OT doormat no redemption thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
7_C9_D88_C9_542_B_4_E97_AF7_B_A0_AD2_E7_C0_F3_A.jpg

Im not even sure where the game is at any more I just buy the gimmick decks and commander decks and what not now days

I lost my shit in the fire so now days when we wanna play we all go to the store and buy 4 of something and turn it into a deck

I love when they do elves vs goblins and merfolk and that kinda thing
The Pleiadians are the Elves.
A caste of the Draconians are the goblins or gargoyles or gremlins. The can fack things up OR if they like you, fix shit. They are their air force. The mermen and mermaids are the Navy. The Dwarves do the digging to make the maze as they protect the Queen and tend for the young.
The warrior caste of the Draconians are the Predators.

The WR is split pretty evenly, actually. More interchangeable, bottom-tier right-wingers, and more smart liberals so it could seem imbalanced. If you know anyone who can actually hold their own in a free-flowing conversation that leans right, steer'em over. The more the merrier.
I might give it a try, again. I'm reading up on Sun Tsu for the occasion. My usual strategories tend to risk dubs and or bant.

WR is just that, a room full of war. And I don't want to die the second death.

The flow of this thread:

tumblr_mry8ja5tlx1s7y8efo1_400.gif

I might end up like that duder in deliverance. (Not the piggy mang, fackers)

@N13 do you have a job and support yourself or do you live with someone?

@N13 do you have a job and support yourself or do you live with someone?
I'm semi retired. I make my money in piles. Every 8 to 10 years the Central bankers do shit and I see it coming and take advantage. (see Wall Street on Red Alert 2 thread. In 2006-8, Wall Street on Red Alert 1 happened. That was my last big haul. I sold all my real estate prior at the peak and sold stocks when it was at 10K, re-purchased much more at 5500)

I live with my family.

52 years old mang.

Pic in the first post won't load for me. So homer is snitching again? That's about the jist of it? That's no news.
He snitched over being called a pedo, in the Ot, which is something he has called multiple other posters.
He them started making grammatical errors
He’s not shook tho

He snitched over being called a pedo, in the Ot, which is something he has called multiple other posters.
He them started making grammatical errors
He’s not shook tho
Gracias

Dont answer these questions @N13. Lip is a part of the jewish cabal and intends to silence you for good.

Let them try. I always say, "Give it your best shot. Don't hold back. I won't cry."

I got CHI power. That means no fear. Jezebel didn't scare me and look at her now. LOL

If you’re a WR guy, some interesting stuff in these threads
I never interacted with the guy prior to this
Dudes slimy AF
Yeah, I'd say 90% of my posts are in the WR and I know Homer. We've butted heads more than once but generally we get along even in disagreement. I'll read through this thread sooner or later. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back