HomerThompson WR President and OT doormat no redemption thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
42 god damned pages? No way my hung over ass is reading all this. Anyone care to sum up this dumpster fire of a thread? Homer had someone banned and now we have a WR / OT crossover deal going on again?

@HomerThompson didn't do anything illegal. This thread is a witch hunt, brought against our President. @Ceez is fake news. You can't trust these OT guys, you should only trust the official WR approved state media. @HomerThompson has been trying to make the Wr great again and the conservatives are trying to ruin his good name.

I gotta say out of all of this one of my favorite moments was watching @Jack V Savage squirm. All it took was a "too obvious" said by me to him. Immediately he degenerated into insults and name calling.

And as usual, his cronies ignored my posts that were reasonable and combated their best efforts that fell flat.

@HomerThompson didn't do anything illegal. This thread is a witch hunt, brought against our President. @Ceez is fake news. You can't trust these OT guys, you should only trust the official WR approved state media. @HomerThompson has been trying to make the Wr great again and the conservatives are trying to ruin his good name.
Lol. Ya man. I'm all about trust and goodwill when it comes to state sponsored media.

Ho-mer good
OT bad

Thanks for setting me straight, comrade.

Lol. Ya man. I'm all about trust and goodwill when it comes to state sponsored media.

Ho-mer good
OT bad

Thanks for setting me straight, comrade.

When @HomerThompson said "I'm sending an email to crave." What he really meant is we need to have a more open discussion about relations between the OT and the WR.

I gotta say out of all of this one of my favorite moments was watching @Jack V Savage squirm. All it took was a "too obvious" said by me to him. Immediately he degenerated into insults and name calling.

Yes, your brilliant attack had me reeling. I don't know how I'll ever recover.

If you ever work up the courage to actually spell out your disagreement, I'm still here. That goes for @spamking, too. I won't be holding my breath, though.

ydSiRmK.gif

Holy shit this is great

When @HomerThompson said "I'm sending an email to crave." What he really meant is we need to have a more open discussion about relations between the OT and the WR.

You remind me of someone but I can't put my finger on it

suunbibyptlsxzk3oymb.jpg
(Finger on it physically)

I legit surprised this thread is still
You remind me of someone but I can't put my finger on it

suunbibyptlsxzk3oymb.jpg
(Finger on it physically)
I'd put my fingers in it, always wanted to make a cross eyed bitch cum so hard her eyes go straight

This thread is phat.
tumblr_mj9xcoQEgo1s65522o1_500.gif

Yes, your brilliant attack had me reeling. I don't know how I'll ever recover.

If you ever work up the courage to actually spell out your disagreement, I'm still here. That goes for @spamking, too. I won't be holding my breath, though.

It's already been pointed out to you . . . by someone he simply read what I've posted.

But here you go for the slow folks in the room . . . your comments are/were biased Jack . . . you admittedly commented (biased comments by the way) on something you were clueless about.

You can breathe now dude . . . it's okay.

It's already been pointed out to you . . . by someone he simply read what I've posted.

But here you go for the slow folks in the room . . . your comments are/were biased Jack . . . you admittedly commented (biased comments by the way) on something you were clueless about.

You can breathe now dude . . . it's okay.

Er, I think you should read my post again, genius. I didn't comment on anything I was clueless about. I specifically said I would not comment on what I didn't know about (the thread) and then commented on what I do know about (Homer, the rules, and the OT generally). Seriously, slink back and re-read. You're gonna feel stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back