Holm's Gonna Have a Nice Surprise Waiting for Rousey; Sign Here for Future Shaming *HALL OF FAME*

• Thread starter AronaBeatsJones
  • Start date
Best thread on sherdog I have read in years.

Rousey haters have built Holm up into early 2000s Cro Cop.
I think what would be more accurate is saying that Rousey lovers have built her up into early 2000s Emelianenko.

The UFC propaganda machine is in full force on Sherdog. Rousey is above average in a below average talent pool.

chuck-norris-split.gif

I wish to be shamed dirtily, but I doubt Holm will be the one to do so.

I completely agree. These clowns can't analyze mma to save their lives. Holm is going to absolutely destroy Rhonda.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think what would be more accurate is saying that Rousey lovers have built her up into early 2000s Emelianenko.

The UFC propaganda machine is in full force on Sherdog. Rousey is above average in a below average talent pool.

I'd say the truth is in the middle. :icon_neut

Holly channels her in Crocop in this fight.

Holly "Crocop" Holms gets crowned champ tonight

Holly channels her in Crocop in this fight.

Holly "Crocop" Holms gets crowned champ tonight

Then "Bully Holly CroCop" will be born, and deemed unstoppable. Just like BJ at the airport, Chuck with the eyes n shit, full camp Mendes, etc.

I completely agree. These clowns can't analyze mma to save their lives. Holm is going to absolutely destroy Rhonda.

I'll bump this if I'm right...and delete it if I'm wrong.:)

quoted so it's still here when you delete it.

may be after the fight is over under 1 1/2 rounds holly will present ronda with a self knit sweater

that would be a nice surprise

Good round for Holly, and impressed with Joe Rogan for calling this even.

Thanks for participating, Sherbrothers—this is a victory for all of us!

Back