Holly Holm,"If you can't even face the media then I don't think you can mentally be ready for the f"

Holly's classy as always.

Can anyone find a reason to hate on her? Serious question

She loves the Jesus, so I'm sure some hipster out there has to hate her for that. Otherwise, it could only be the people who still believe the Ronda fight was a fluke.

I love Holly.

I like Holly Holm. She's such a better representative of women's MMA.

So every MMA interviewer is going to ask about Ronda? Seems to be trend since the fight. lol

Ronda is such a #DNB and just the mentally weakest. Does it really take a lot of energy to clear up the dogsh*t from your front step and take a shower?

#nomediab*tch

I mean we knew from when she choked at the first staredown that she was 100% mentally broken but the whole #fearthereturn no media thing was just embarrassing and pathetic.
You are such a Ronda stalker. It's sad bro. I bet 90% of your posts are about Ronda

She isn't the champion
download (39).jpg
No shit, Sherturd. I said she she talks like a champion. Being a good champion is not just about carrying around a belt, it's about how you conduct yourself, and what your mindset is. Holly has the mindset of a champion.

Last edited:
Can't argue with her. But again, Ronda didn't lose this fight "mentally". Nunes is simply much better than her. Ronda in the perfect frame of mind still gets steamrolled by Nunes.
Not to take anything away from Nunes, because it very well could be the case that she is just the better fighter, but you can't just completely discount the mental aspect. As Holly was saying, it all flows into one another. ..the mental, the conditioning, the skills. If she never addressed the original problems and loss due to her weak mental state, then she put herself at a disadvantage from the start. The instant she got hit, she was pretty much done. All she had left was some panic judo clench attempts.
If she wasn't comfortable talking about the fight, how the hell could she be comfortable fighting again? She's going to have to answer those questions in front of everyone in the cage anyways.

The most boring and waste of an interview in MMA today.

Why do reporters bother interviewing her? Not only is she the most vanilla personality ever, she always sounds like she just got done training, or just woke up. he cadence in the way she talks is soo....S...lllloooo....wwww.

How do you feel about your opponent?

Ummmm.....I.....Really.......Feel.....Like.....It's a great.......Fight.....

She makes me wanna fall asleep.

I agree. She's so terrified of saying something controversial that she weighs every word twice before stammering it out. It's a pity, because Holly's a cool chick with tons of personality when she's being herself.

WearyReflectingCowbird.gif

I hope to see her as the 145 champ. She will cement her place in WMMA being a two division champ, if she hasn't already. Even though 145 belt is a joke without actually beating Cyborg but still at least she'll have it for the record books and couldn't happen to a nicer person.

She says it in the classiest way possible not in a call out fashion so...also I dunno why but the word fight got cut off from the thread title at the end...sounds like a perverted thread title (my bad mods)

Cliff notes

- She said the make or break moment was when she tasted Nunes' power and if she was going to respond with ok here we go again or ok not today.

- Rousey says she feels undefeated but when you lose a fight you really feel it

- Rousey's mental behavior worried her...avoiding media is like not participating in the fight. She says its a huge part of the mental war of a fight.

(time stamped)

All true, but let's not overstate this stuff. Ronda could've came to that cage in the greatest mental state in human history, but she still cant box for shit, is still a total one-trick pony, and would still have got her face tattooed with lionness fists pronto anyway. Honda's game has been found out.

I will always support Holly that high kick KTFO Rhonda was made in heaven

Back