Holly Holm,"If you can't even face the media then I don't think you can mentally be ready for the f"

BoxingFan653

C-137
@Brown
Reaction score
She says it in the classiest way possible not in a call out fashion so...also I dunno why but the word fight got cut off from the thread title at the end...sounds like a perverted thread title (my bad mods)

Cliff notes

- She said the make or break moment was when she tasted Nunes' power and if she was going to respond with ok here we go again or ok not today.

- Rousey says she feels undefeated but when you lose a fight you really feel it

- Rousey's mental behavior worried her...avoiding media is like not participating in the fight. She says its a huge part of the mental war of a fight.

(time stamped)

I liked it better when Holly was champ. Calgon, take me away...

Yeah, that was some Captain Bizarro shit.

Pure fail leading up to the fight, epic facepalm fail during.

I couldn't agree more. And again, Holly did it with such grace and class.

What a rude bitch. I don't know who's more of an asshole, Holly or Damien Maia.

The most boring and waste of an interview in MMA today.

Why do reporters bother interviewing her? Not only is she the most vanilla personality ever, she always sounds like she just got done training, or just woke up. he cadence in the way she talks is soo....S...lllloooo....wwww.

How do you feel about your opponent?

Ummmm.....I.....Really.......Feel.....Like.....It's a great.......Fight.....

She makes me wanna fall asleep.

The most boring and waste of an interview in MMA today.

Why do reporters bother interviewing her? Not only is she the most vanilla personality ever, she always sounds like she just got done training, or just woke up. he cadence in the way she talks is soo....S...lllloooo....wwww.

How do you feel about your opponent?

Ummmm.....I.....Really.......Feel.....Like.....It's a great.......Fight.....

She makes me wanna fall asleep.
You shut your filthy little fingers.

Holly, more so than Miesha would've made a great Champ if she could've successfully defended her title. Class act in/out of the cage.

I agree. This is what I thought before the fight. If she can't handle media. She's not mentally prepared.

She says it in the classiest way possible not in a call out fashion so...also I dunno why but the word fight got cut off from the thread title at the end...sounds like a perverted thread title (my bad mods)

Cliff notes

- She said the make or break moment was when she tasted Nunes' power and if she was going to respond with ok here we go again or ok not today.

- Rousey says she feels undefeated but when you lose a fight you really feel it

- Rousey's mental behavior worried her...avoiding media is like not participating in the fight. She says its a huge part of the mental war of a fight.

(time stamped)

And that is how a real champion talks.

Ronda is such a #DNB and just the mentally weakest. Does it really take a lot of energy to clear up the dogsh*t from your front step and take a shower?

#nomediab*tch

I mean we knew from when she choked at the first staredown that she was 100% mentally broken but the whole #fearthereturn no media thing was just embarrassing and pathetic.

i would so disappoint holly. what was this about again?

I knew their type of resp9nse was coming, and i was prepared for it. Shut up.
typing works better when you don't have your fingers deep inside your own asshole just to let you know.

Back