Holly Holm,"If you can't even face the media then I don't think you can mentally be ready for the f"

Yeah, that was some Captain Bizarro shit.

Pure fail leading up to the fight, epic facepalm fail during.
slenderman-facepalm_fb_1545041.jpg

Its obvious ronda was just using the media as a figment of revenge at least for the most part...

Her facing the media is irrelevant & most athletes would rather not deal with media win lose or draw...

Getting hit & being hit by nunes is 2 different senerios ask mcmann, tate & budd...

This loss had nothing to do with ronda being ready to fight she was ready & most likely was in the best shape of her life...

Amanda was just ready also & probably had been plotting on the possibility of fighting ronda before ronda even turned pro...

It dont matter how much shape you're in & how mentally ready you are, coming off a tough ko lose & 14 months out of action including training & sparring then coming back vs a fighter like nunes who claims shes been training for you dam near her whole mma career & somebody you never wouldve had to fight barring she woulve beat holm is a really hill to climb...

Ronda clearly didn't want to face the media because she knew they would ask her to explain how she could tell the world she believes she is the best but then, act the way she did.

Plus she never wants to praise another fighter's good work.

What Dom Cruz did is impossible for her to do.

Yeah, that was some Captain Bizarro shit.

Pure fail leading up to the fight, epic facepalm fail during.
I think that about sums it up.

Such a messy round and round.

Maybe
Holly doesn't really wanna know
How your garden grows
'Cause she just wants to fly
holly-holm-nglamour.jpg

8143b512312be31fcd5777d807d001f3.jpg

77b19fabd415edbc593bd84c71e72812.jpg

1j7qfidKs1diU.gif

Last edited:
Lol......Calgon, take me away? What the heck is that supposed to mean?
It's an old saying from back in the 1950s. My grandma used to say but no one says it anymore. It's like someone today saying something is "the cats pajamas"

I liked it better when Holly was champ. Calgon, take me away...
Oh right she was champ for a day. She should focus oh her upcoming fight and getting back in the winner's circle because she already lost the two she was supposed to win easy. This next one is a real fight.

It's an old saying from back in the 1950s. My grandma used to say but no one says it anymore. It's like someone today saying something is "the cats pajamas"

I actually vaguely remebered it...I thought it was like bath bubbles.

Change the last f in your title to a D

The most boring and waste of an interview in MMA today.

Why do reporters bother interviewing her? Not only is she the most vanilla personality ever, she always sounds like she just got done training, or just woke up. he cadence in the way she talks is soo....S...lllloooo....wwww.

How do you feel about your opponent?

Ummmm.....I.....Really.......Feel.....Like.....It's a great.......Fight.....

She makes me wanna fall asleep.
Some people just prefer polite and classy over loud brash.

Holly's classy as always.

Can anyone find a reason to hate on her? Serious question

Can't argue with her. But again, Ronda didn't lose this fight "mentally". Nunes is simply much better than her. Ronda in the perfect frame of mind still gets steamrolled by Nunes.

Back