Holloway is way overrated

ajcobra84

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Max is good everywhere but great at nothing ok speed ok power ok wrestling and ok bjj but not spectacular at anything.

His technique is ok but he still leaves himself open and gets hit a lot.

His best attribute is his chin which allows himself to eat shots but that will eventually catch up to him.

Aldo who is no longer in his prime was winning the first 2-3 rds of both fights before gassing. If Aldo could still go hard for 5 rds he would have beaten max that was pretty clear to see.

With that said Ortega will beat Max without a doubt.

Max is good everywhere but great at nothing ok speed ok power ok wrestling and ok bjj but not spectacular at anything.

His best attribute is his chin which allows himself to eat shots but that will eventually catch up to him.

Aldo who is no longer in his prime was winning the first 2-3 rds of both fights before gassing. If Aldo could still go hard for 5 rds he would have beaten max that was pretty clear to see.

0 / 10 Fail

NnHlLFzRoaGaz9Wn69aR_hot%20dog%20face%20party.gif

You overrate your posting skills.

Thread sucks. Moving on.

Ortega get off the computer and go Train to fight Max already

Swanson
Do Bronx
Lamas
Stephens
Pettis
Aldo

They'd all disagree ...

So aldo was winning til he lost both times.....and you think if this was WEC aldo he would have won but there's no way to prove that....did I get everything right?...is that what you're saying?...ok great grand thank you fuck you bye

If you guys can’t see Max’s average skill than you guys must not know much about the sport.

Max is no doubt tough with great cardio but like I said nothing stands out about him, Ortega will beat him and it won’t be that tough either and when he does I will revive this thread.

You guys throwing around fails and bs response but can’t deny the fact that max skill wise is very ordinary and he was definitely losing both fights against Aldo before Aldo gass now that’s no knock on max because he won fair m square but if you deny Aldo wasn’t winning before gassing then you must not know shiit about the fight game

look, max is good for sure, very talented, but my boy ortega will beat him next month.

is this an alt account for @Dozer .?

you know who else was good at everything but great at nothing? Fedor.

If you guys can’t see Max’s average skill that you guys must not know much about the sport.

DOUBLE Fail

VLkgMr1dRBGY825eFTHS_Pool%20ladder%20dive.gif

Wasteland & BAN TS

Max is a WORLD champ.

No matter HOW much you try to down-play his skill-set, the guy reached the highest level.

DOUBLE Fail

Wasteland & BAN TS

Max is a WORLD champ.

No matter HOW much you try to down-play his skill-set, the guy reached the highest level.
Nah keep him around I love a good laugh once in a while

DOUBLE Fail

Wasteland & BAN TS

Max is a WORLD champ.

But wait he was losing before he won!

By KO

Twice.

Against the number 1 guy.

STFU

Thread over.

I still think Oretega is beating him though.

Back