Holloway is way overrated

You fuucking clowns are former wwe fans no surprise you jokes don’t know shiit about the fight game

If you guys can’t see Max’s average skill than you guys must not know much about the sport.

Max is no doubt tough with great cardio but like I said nothing stands out about him, Ortega will beat him and it won’t be that tough either and when he does I will revive this thread.

You guys throwing around fails and bs response but can’t deny the fact that max skill wise is very ordinary and he was definitely losing both fights against Aldo before Aldo gass now that’s no knock on max because he won fair m square but if you deny Aldo wasn’t winning before gassing then you must not know shiit about the fight game
Get the fuck outta here with this shit. No, really... Ban yourself. Seriously : do us all a favor and go play somewhere else, you troll.

anyone that responds to this troll thread including myself is .....
tenor.gif

Elite footwork, Elite combination punching, elite combination striking, elite cardio, elite fight IQ. And an elite chin as u said.

Also has very underrated chokes & if u saw him fight Aldo either time his top game grappling seems to be catching up with his other skills. Very strong in the clinch too.

Oh yeah, & only 26 years old

Great boxing for mma standards, great footwork, great pace, great cardio, great chin.

If you guys can’t see Max’s average skill than you guys must not know much about the sport.

Max is no doubt tough with great cardio but like I said nothing stands out about him, Ortega will beat him and it won’t be that tough either and when he does I will revive this thread.

You guys throwing around fails and bs response but can’t deny the fact that max skill wise is very ordinary and he was definitely losing both fights against Aldo before Aldo gass now that’s no knock on max because he won fair m square but if you deny Aldo wasn’t winning before gassing then you must not know shiit about the fight game
Lmao .....oh my favourite kind of insult

The old "when nobody agrees with you, say they must be too stupid or ignorant on the subject to understand your enlightened point"
<Lmaoo>

How about this line of thinking....when literally no one agrees with you...maybe you're not right

Lmao .....oh my favourite kind of insult

The old "when nobody agrees with you, say they must be too stupid or ignorant on the subject to understand your enlightened point"
<Lmaoo>

How about this line of thinking....when literally no one agrees with you...maybe you're not right

lol

Got eem

N O TS just no. All I am going to say.

Oh please
And of course this guy is gonna say "you guys must not know anything about the sport" "your blind if you can't see"
....blah blah blah

If he was so average he wouldn't be wearing a strap around his waist and arguably beat the current best FW of all time twice...
He must be doing something right.
Get the fuck outta here
<LikeReally5>

The fact he isn't flashy or super skilled in 1 area makes him even greater. Dumbass TS.

His distance fighting is seriously underrated.
He stays just outside of range and uses his reach well.

Sure he got hit by Aldo a fair bit but so does everybody and you HAVE to get in the pocket to connect on Aldo as he keeps it very tight.

Max is good everywhere but great at nothing ok speed ok power ok wrestling and ok bjj but not spectacular at anything.

His technique is ok but he still leaves himself open and gets hit a lot.

His best attribute is his chin which allows himself to eat shots but that will eventually catch up to him.

Aldo who is no longer in his prime was winning the first 2-3 rds of both fights before gassing. If Aldo could still go hard for 5 rds he would have beaten max that was pretty clear to see.

With that said Ortega will beat Max without a doubt.
0/10

giphy.gif

Never underestimate the power of cardio, chin and toughness over vastly superior skill sets.

<{natewhut}>

He's got the speed volume and durability. Like a prime Diaz

Back