Holloway is way overrated

Yeah he's overrated and great at nothing which is why he's the champ and is on a 12 fight win streak inside the UFC lol

I much rather have a guy like Ortega as a champion, someone truly great at something, instead of another one of those all rounded guys that win decisions on output.

Holloway is the man. His list of people he has beat says so.

Holloway beat the long-reigning champion 2x. Ortega beat the guy who could never beat Aldo, who was usually second best.

Holloway has some of the best MMA adapted boxing footwork.

10 fight win streak and the current champ

"overrated" <mma3>

Max is good everywhere but great at nothing ok speed ok power ok wrestling and ok bjj but not spectacular at anything.

His technique is ok but he still leaves himself open and gets hit a lot.

His best attribute is his chin which allows himself to eat shots but that will eventually catch up to him.

Aldo who is no longer in his prime was winning the first 2-3 rds of both fights before gassing. If Aldo could still go hard for 5 rds he would have beaten max that was pretty clear to see.

With that said Ortega will beat Max without a doubt.

dont-let-the-door-hit-you-on-the-way-out-gif-2.gif

You are a complete idiot if you think max is over rated. If you think he doesn't excel in certain aspects, then stop watching mma completely because you don't know shit about the sport.

If you guys can’t see Max’s average skill than you guys must not know much about the sport.

Max is no doubt tough with great cardio but like I said nothing stands out about him, Ortega will beat him and it won’t be that tough either and when he does I will revive this thread.

You guys throwing around fails and bs response but can’t deny the fact that max skill wise is very ordinary and he was definitely losing both fights against Aldo before Aldo gass now that’s no knock on max because he won fair m square but if you deny Aldo wasn’t winning before gassing then you must not know shiit about the fight game
I always thought saying I was winning before I lost sounded pretty dumb

Also dude who started the troll thread forgot to mention Holloway excels*at mixing all his "ok" techniques together

Ortega is a fantastic fighter. I don’t see how Max potentially losing to him would prove your point.

Aldo fanboys are some of the worst. Up there with Diaz fanboys when it comes to excuses for losses.

I always put them in their places the same way when it comes to the Holloway fights: Aldo ran out of gas because Holloway beat the gas out of his tank.

Aldo was in his prime and lost to the better fighter twice. Also also lost to another fighter who practised and predicted how he'd beat Aldo. These are all facts that at some point you're gonna have to live with.

Aldo fanboys are some of the worst. Up there with Diaz fanboys when it comes to excuses for losses.

I always put them in their places the same way when it comes to the Holloway fights: Aldo ran out of gas because Holloway beat the gas out of his tank.

Aldo was in his prime and lost to the better fighter twice. Also also lost to another fighter who practised and predicted how he'd beat Aldo. These are all facts that at some point you're gonna have to live with.
Not as bad as Conor fanboys, that’s a fact your gonna have to live with. Thank god we have you to put those fanboys in their places, what would we do without you!

Disagree. He beat and finished Aldo 2 times, and did it very convincingly. That is one of the greatest accomplishments in MMA

Max's dabbing is gay but this thread has full blown aids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back