Media Hold DDP accountable for his words

DDP was going for it. Despite people saying it was a "sloppy" fight, it was very high paced so they understandably didn’t look as clean all the way through.

And sloppy is DDP's specialty. With Strickland's defense he isn't the easiest to finish.

DDP was going for it. Despite people saying it was a "sloppy" fight, it was very high paced so they understandably didn’t look as clean all the way through.

And sloppy is DDP's specialty. With Strickland's defense he isn't the easiest to finish.

On the contrary, Strickland was (literally) "the easiest finish" in Pereira's MMA career. (2:36 of the 1st Round.)

If you're an inept striker, like Du Plessis, then of course it's going to be more difficult.

But when you're a tactically-brilliant, power-puncher like Pereira — Strickland is literally a joke by comparison — as is Du Plessis.

Last edited:
Nice to see an african american as champion.
Dricus-Du-Plessis.jpg

DDP was going for it.

What were you doing during his octagon interview?

He said that he went for takedowns because he was trying to steal rounds. He admitted that he couldn't keep Strickland down, but he was still intent on scoring takedowns because he was thinking about judging the fight. He even said that he was trying to go 5 rounds.

What are these people on about? He fought a nearly perfect fight. He wisely countered that Philly shell with over hand rights and kept pushing forward. It would be hard to do better unless you're prime anderson silva.

Was meh with him
he didnt always have the best fights BUT YOU KNEW HE WAS THE TOP DOG.
the fact i feel like i could take DDP right now with a 1 year camp of just intense heavy lifting and cardio karate with
a few wrestling defense drills says alot. ok maybe im tripping but i know for a fact i could beat MMA GURU.
SET IT UP SHERDOG !!

anyway most the time i know my place and have a very realistic outlook. for example Wilder. i know there are alot of low level boxers
with way better fundamentals than wilder but THEY KNOW WHY THEY WOULDNT WANT TO FIGHT HIM. theres a big danger.

What im trying to say is Someone get Dana my number so we can make UFC 300 A moment sherdog will never forget.

Last edited:
What are these people on about? He fought a nearly perfect fight. He wisely countered that Philly shell with over hand rights and kept pushing forward. It would be hard to do better unless you're prime anderson silva.
really didn't counter anything. Sean rolled with most of the punches..DDP swung at air more often than not. Sean hasn't been figured out yet since he trained with Alex. That sloppy looping strikes will get him starched by izzy.

He'll be a knockout reel for izzy soon enough.

How are day 1 white belts allowed to make threads?
At one point they put a requirement of a certain amount of posts before you could make a thread. And then they removed it again.

The middleweight division is dead without izzy. take izzy out the frame and this is what we are left with
PSSSHH ill pass.
middleweight is exciting without a robbery merchant leg kicker point fighter like adesanya

Back