Hoekstra caught lying with fake news

I was almost on board with this thread until you posted a link from the Washington Post.
<36>
okay .... what about the piece from The Hill ?

okay .... what about the piece from The Hill ?

Or his own eyes if he actually bothered. But he's proven before that he doesn't even read OPs. Even that post is disingenuous as hell. "I was almost on board until you posted a link from the Washington post" Almost on board with the thread until he saw that: the very first thing in the thread. He was never almost-onboard with anything, he just came here to shitpost. He comes in, pisses in the pot, stirs it, and then leaves never to return. His whole schtick is derailing threads.

Didn't he accuse you of having your uncle molest you or something yesterday?

Or his own eyes if he actually bothered. But he's proven before that he doesn't even read OPs. Even that post is disingenuous as hell. "I was almost on board until you posted a link from the Washington post" Almost on board with the thread until he saw that: the very first thing in the thread. He was never almost-onboard with anything, he just came here to shitpost. He comes in, pisses in the pot, stirs it, and then leaves never to return. His whole schtick is derailing threads.

Didn't he accuse you of having your uncle molest you or something yesterday?
trust me I know I just felt like toying with him a bit lol

he May have lol, he was throwing his feces at everything yesterday

Fucking lol. I entered that portion of his post into google, and the first result is a gatestone institute piece from 2011, which cites a study that links to a 404. Many other stories, even to 2017, copy paste the original bullshit.

I wanna know what you consider a legit news source. Let's hear it.

I would guess getting a load shot onto his face. He would then look at himself in the mirror and divine the pattern, like some BCE king with the entrails of a chicken.

It's more proof of a 'so-called' conspiracy theory about a fucked up globalist agenda.

Why?

Cant we go a week without a trumpian being a laughing stock?

Isn't it ironic how the biggest peddlers of FAKE NEWS end up being Trump and his base

too bad their government already released a list of 40 no go zones

The Kolenkit area in Amsterdam is the number one Muslim “problem district” in the country. The next three districts are in Rotterdam – Pendrecht, het Oude Noorden and Bloemhof. The Ondiep district in Utrecht is in the fifth position, followed by Rivierenwijk (Deventer), Spangen (Rotterdam), Oude Westen (Rotterdam), Heechterp/ Schieringen (Leeuwarden) and Noord-Oost (Maastricht).

HAhahaha this post is complete bullshit, we have no such thing as no go zones.This is like when Mitt Romney was claiming a few years ago that old people were fleeing the Netherlands because they were getting euthanised against their will and 50% of Americans( republicans of course) actually believed it. Damn, you republicans must be amongst the dumbest people on earth, you really believe everything the republican party feeds you. And please keep that racist fucktard Hoekstra out of my country, keep your idiots on your side of the ocean.

HAhahaha this post is complete bullshit, we have no such thing as no go zones.This is like when Mitt Romney was claiming a few years ago that old people were fleeing the Netherlands because they were getting euthanised against their will and 50% of Americans( republicans of course) actually believed it. Damn, you republicans must be amongst the dumbest people on earth, you really believe everything the republican party feeds you. And please keep that racist fucktard Hoekstra out of my country, keep your idiots on your side of the ocean.

Go walk through any of those neighborhoods and document your experience. You will get your ass whooped and you know it.

When you google his post, the top 4 hits are...
gatestoneinstitute.org
freewestmedia.com
soundthetrumpet.ca
stormfront.org

Reading those sites is hilarious.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...lying-about-the-dutch/?utm_term=.da16fd2d275d

This is too fucking funny.
These are Trump's best people.

"Just perfect.
Dutch journalist to new US Ambassador: you said there were 'no go zones' in Netherlands, where are they?
Ambassador: That's fake news, I didn't say that
Journalist: We can show you that clip now.
Ambassador: Err "

Oof.

You just link me to a pay site?

If this is future Internet then I'm going offline.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...lying-about-the-dutch/?utm_term=.da16fd2d275d

This is too fucking funny.
These are Trump's best people.

"Just perfect.
Dutch journalist to new US Ambassador: you said there were 'no go zones' in Netherlands, where are they?
Ambassador: That's fake news, I didn't say that
Journalist: We can show you that clip now.
Ambassador: Err "

Oof.

It's blatant lying and deserves punishment but unfortunately not illegal.

We have videos of American politicians lying and not being punished. How is that not more pertinent?

Back