Hoekstra caught lying with fake news

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously but not literally, or whatever the phrase is that best encapsulates their divorce from reality.

On a thread here I asked some posters about the no go zones in the UK. Pretty funny.

Lol I like how he did a double take when he claimed his use of the term fake news was fake news

If Netherlands had any guts they'd kick him out of the country.

Either an unapologetic liar or has alzheimer's.

Or he witnesses Trump lie about everything and anything and thinks he could try that elsewhere.

The fact that he tries to deny saying what he just said a few moments before is incredible to me.

The fact that he tries to deny saying what he just said a few moments before is incredible to me.
I think he honestly just farted out a knee jerk reaction, without even listening to himself.
That's the way Trump affects people, they learn to ape his style, and shut off their brains with "Fake news, everybody but me lies!"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...lying-about-the-dutch/?utm_term=.da16fd2d275d

This is too fucking funny.
These are Trump's best people.

"Just perfect.
Dutch journalist to new US Ambassador: you said there were 'no go zones' in Netherlands, where are they?
Ambassador: That's fake news, I didn't say that
Journalist: We can show you that clip now.
Ambassador: Err "

Oof.

I was almost on board with this thread until you posted a link from the Washington Post.
<36>

I was almost on board with this thread until you posted a link from the Washington Post.
<36>

trump's picks embarrassing themselves and the USA isnt exactly breitbart material.

trump's picks embarrassing themselves and the USA isnt exactly breitbart material.
I figure other countries must be wondering wtf happened that we're dispersing all these idiots out into the world and calling them qualified.
I think the word must not mean what I always thought it meant.

too bad their government already released a list of 40 no go zones

The Kolenkit area in Amsterdam is the number one Muslim “problem district” in the country. The next three districts are in Rotterdam – Pendrecht, het Oude Noorden and Bloemhof. The Ondiep district in Utrecht is in the fifth position, followed by Rivierenwijk (Deventer), Spangen (Rotterdam), Oude Westen (Rotterdam), Heechterp/ Schieringen (Leeuwarden) and Noord-Oost (Maastricht).

too bad their government already released a list of 40 no go zones

The Kolenkit area in Amsterdam is the number one Muslim “problem district” in the country. The next three districts are in Rotterdam – Pendrecht, het Oude Noorden and Bloemhof. The Ondiep district in Utrecht is in the fifth position, followed by Rivierenwijk (Deventer), Spangen (Rotterdam), Oude Westen (Rotterdam), Heechterp/ Schieringen (Leeuwarden) and Noord-Oost (Maastricht).

Source?

Back