Hoekstra caught lying with fake news

I don't know about no-go zones but shits getting worse due to third worlders in Europe:

100+ shootings in Malmö this year.
80+ shootings in Stockholm this year.
Grenade attacks against police and bombs against police stations.
Shooting against a police officers home.
Police men and women quitting in droves.
Not to forget, 3 gang rapes in Malmö in the last months.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Does this mean none of this is real. Fake news is also when leftist-cotrolled western media non-reports on what's happening. Someone either lying/wrong or talking some shit isn't fake news, he didn't even cite any news. That's just plain old being wrong/lying/embellishment/shit-talking.

Leftists like to compare different countries instead of the logical before and after. bu-bu USA!

Let's talk about the issues then. And how your link is a pay site. Dick.
Your tears are a glorious winter beverage to me, I'm taking them into a big mug with a cinnamon stick and rum and warming them to streaming over a stove

Let's talk about the issues then. And how your link is a pay site. Dick.

Lol. You just 'liked' my passive aggressive post. Was it an accident?
I'm on your side if it was just a mistake.

I don't know about no-go zones but shits getting worse due to third worlders in Europe:

100+ shootings in Malmö this year.
80+ shootings in Stockholm this year.
Grenade attacks against police and bombs against police stations.
Shooting against a police officers home.
Police men and women quitting in droves.
Not to forget, 3 gang rapes in Malmö in the last months.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Does this mean none of this is real. Fake news is also when leftist-cotrolled western media non-reports on what's happening. Someone either lying/wrong or talking some shit isn't fake news, he didn't even cite any news. That's just plain old being wrong/lying/embellishment/shit-talking.

Leftists like to compare different countries instead of the logical before and after. bu-bu USA!

Shhhhh. You're not allowed to talk about that.

I was almost on board with this thread until you posted a link from the Washington Post.
<36>

There is literately a video of him doing EXACTLY what is in the article. He is on video saying that there are burning cars and politicians and no-go zones. Then he lies and uses the "fake news" mantra. He is a fucking lying cunt like Trump and his entire administration.

You are a complete tool that has been programmed by the right-wing propaganda machine. Even with video evidence of this cunt saying those things you still attack the news organization. Moron...

There is literately a video of him doing EXACTLY what is in the article. He is on video saying that there are burning cars and politicians and no-go zones. Then he lies and uses the "fake news" mantra. He is a fucking lying cunt like Trump and his entire administration.

You are a complete tool that has been programmed by the right-wing propaganda machine. Even with video evidence of this cunt saying those things you still attack the news organization. Moron...

Whaaat? There's no go zones? For real?

Isn't it ironic how the biggest peddlers of FAKE NEWS end up being Trump and his base
Not really, its been obvious since day one of his campaign. He is a compulsive liar and his supporters are either compulsive liars themselves, or idiot rube hayseed hick fucks.

It's blatant lying and deserves punishment but unfortunately not illegal.

We have videos of American politicians lying and not being punished. How is that not more pertinent?

Cant we go a week without a trumpian being a laughing stock?

How is this about Trump?

Are you illiterate or just retarded?

The American Ambassador to the Netherlands is in fact a Trump-Apointee and an American politician.

Are you illiterate or just retarded?

The American Ambassador to the Netherlands is in fact a Trump-Apointee and an American politician.

I must be retarded (you'll get kicked from lib school for that).

So are there "no go" zones?

I'm apolitical. Left or right has no bearing on my opinions.

But you are the fool who actually thinks that the WaPo is real and has no biases.

Do you even know what the WaPo is? Who do you think controls their content?

Maybe have an inkling of an idea as to what you are even talking about before running your mouth and sounding like an uneducated imbecile.

You seriously have not even scratched the surface.

Ah so the "no-go zone" hinges on how you define what a no-go zone is.

Obviously the meaning is not literal. I doubt people are going to physically restrain you from going into a no-go zone.

There are "no go zones" in Miami where I live. Little Haiti is an obvious no go zone, meaning you can go there but the chances of you getting robbed or getting hurt are exponentially greater.

Same with these ghettoized 3rd world enclaves in Europe.

I would guess getting a load shot onto his face. He would then look at himself in the mirror and divine the pattern, like some BCE king with the entrails of a chicken.

God bless you, Sir.

That can't be real LOL!.... Ok just googled it and it looks like it is. What in the absolute fuck, this is Trump's pick for an ambassador?
Only the best people, getting humiliated and self - owning, every other week while the world watches and laughs at us.

Only the best people, getting humiliated and self - owning, every other week while the world watches and laughs at us.
21mqts.jpg

Back