Hillary won't forgive women that didn't vote for her!

"Caved to pressure from fathers and husbands"

So not only is she willing to shit on these women but she will also claim they've all been manipulated and controlled by the men in their lives.
Just a bitter old woman who doesn't know how to take responsibility for her actions.

I saw the thread title, but did you notice that wasn't in her quote? That isn't what Cooper asked her.

Did you see the part where she blamed women who didn't vote for her were influenced by their fathers and husbands?

Not a direct quote in the OP, but she did say that.

Who's claiming party before country? I'm not in love with the Republicans. I'm a Christian and a conservative first!

Well as long as Trump keeps making deals with the Dems I could get tired of all this winning.

Well as long as Trump keeps making deals with the Dems I could get tired of all this winning.

The master negotiator will show you how it's done. He can't count on the RINO's so he has to make a move.

What Hillary needs to say is I lost because I called people concerned with guns and immigration deplorables , I didnt put the work in the midwest that I should have and took those folks for granted and I mocked the bernie people and told them to get real and then on election day all those groups that i talked reckless about showed up or didnt show up and told me to fuck myself

This is the truth and is what she needs to admit to herself to get back on track with reality

Didnt vote for her cuz of pressure from husbands and fathers give me a fucking break. Voting is private you can say you did one thing and then do another and thats just more of the same bullshit excuse making we see from Hillary time and time again.

What Hillary needs to say is I lost because I called people concerned with guns and immigration deplorables , I didnt put the work in the midwest that I should have and took those folks for granted and I mocked the bernie people and told them to get real and then on election say all those groups that i talked reckless about showed up or didnt show up and told me to fuck myself

This is the truth and is what she needs to admit to herself to get back on track with reality

Didnt vote for her cuz of pressure from husbands and fathers give me a fucking break. Voting is private you can say you did one thing and then do another and thats just more of the same bullshit excuse making we see from Hillary time and time again.
I agree.

That's not a real college. Never heard of it
Well if you went to Trump University you would know all about it.

Her interview with cooper was more of her same 'misogyny, sexism, racism' crap that her and the whiny far left are clinging onto that is driving people toward the right or to independent candidates. A great thinker once said insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

What Hillary needs to say is I lost because I called people concerned with guns and immigration deplorables , I didnt put the work in the midwest
There's enough clips of her and Bernie saying 'automatic weapons' 'weapons of war' 'assault rifles' and calling on the renewal of the assault weapons ban that I can't see how either thought they would get the rural vote. Where I live (20 mins from a bigger city) police took 40 minutes to respond to an armed robbery, what type of response times do truly rural areas have?

Well if you went to Trump University you would know all about it.

Her interview with cooper was more of her same 'misogyny, sexism, racism' crap that her and the whiny far left are clinging onto that is driving people toward the right or to independent candidates. A great thinker once said insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.
I haven't read or heard. At any point, did she say, "... and, clearly, a lot of people simply don't like me..."?

A great thinker once said insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

Just wait until that point is driven home even more, when the Dems support her in 2020.

Just wait until that point is driven home even more, when the Dems support her in 2020.
Don’t forget Madeline Alnright said there was a special place on hell for those women who didn’t vote for Crooked Hillary

I hate her. I voted for her because I distrust republicans more but I have never ever liked her and didnt really want her to win and the level of entitlement to the presidency never sat well with me . Any damage trump does or madness that goes on in the next 4 years I pin on her for forcing herself upon us and ultimately making trump president

I hate her. I voted for her because I distrust republicans more but I have never ever liked her and didnt really want her to win and the level of entitlement to the presidency never sat well with me . Any damage trump does or madness that goes on in the next 4 years I pin on her for forcing herself upon us and ultimately making trump president
I voted for Trump, but he was not originally my first choice. I hope that Trump can help the working class in this country at least a little.

i hope the far left keeps their infestation up and no strategy change is made; but I pray that it doesn't work out for them

Did you see the part where she blamed women who didn't vote for her were influenced by their fathers and husbands?

Not a direct quote in the OP, but she did say that.
Ok, that is a dumb thing to say. But who cares if she doesn't forgive people?

If I were in her pantsuit, I'd still be confused about how winning by three million votes equals losing.
I would think the jr-high class on American government would have cleared up any confusion for her on that.

Meh. If you're looking to hillary clinton for absolution you probably don't deserve it.
That's what doesn't ring right with this whole thing, not that she's lying but is delusional. She's having grandiose visions of penitent people coming and bowing asking for Devine forgiveness and the high priestess withholds as they go on into eternal agony.

Last edited:
The master negotiator will show you how it's done. He can't count on the RINO's so he has to make a move.

You are so easily bamboozled. Believe anything orange orangutan says huh? lol

Back