Hillary won't forgive women that didn't vote for her!

That's the highest standard! It doesn't look like she does that.

1st John 4:20
Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.

James 1 22-23

22 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.
23 Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror

Mark 12:30-31
and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."

1st John 4:20
Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.

James 1 22-23

22 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.
23 Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror

Mark 12:30-31
and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."
I think Hillary should read this too!

We need to start compiling a list on who's fault it is she lost to The Donald.

So far we've got:
Bernie Sanders
James Comey
Barack Obama
Jill Stein
Gary Johnson
The deplorables
The majority of American women

Is that everyone or am I missing some?

We need to start compiling a list on who's fault it is she lost to The Donald.

So far we've got:
Bernie Sanders
James Comey
Barack Obama
Jill Stein
Gary Johnson
The deplorables
The majority of American women

Is that everyone or am I missing some?

You're missing the only one that matters.....

26e.jpg

You want to offer the worst cut to Hillary, the deepest pain, the final blow....ignore her. She's so narcissistic that it would kill her to be marginalized, pushed aside and forgotten.

I mean, can you imagine if your wife tries to "pressure" you to vote a certain way?
"Honey. You may as well try to tell me what thoughts to have."
In a long list of one liners, she may have topped herself for most egregious.

She not only shit on every husband and father for being overbearing assholes while also assuming they voted Trump, but she completely diminished millions of women's ability to make their own choices.

Is her purpose to make these women feel powerless in an effort to turn them against their own loved ones?

In a long list of one liners, she may have topped herself for most egregious.

She not only shit on every husband and father for being overbearing assholes while also assuming they voted Trump, but she completely diminished millions of women's ability to make their own choices.

Is her purpose to make these women feel powerless in an effort to turn them against their own loved ones?
It's pretty bad. *shakes head*

Somebody please photoshop or find a person to make this for Hil

user416315_pic21117_1410818918.jpg

"Russia"

"Fake News"

"Bernie"

"Racists"

"Women Voters"

The list goes on and on, and her actual book just keeps giving out more

You just know Bill was talking shit and rubbing it in when she lost.

If I were in her pantsuit, I'd still be confused about how winning by three million votes equals losing.
Well then maybe your pantsuit needs to take a 7th grade social studies class because it's a pretty simple idea.

Back