Hillary won't forgive women that didn't vote for her!

Jim Bob

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/13/politics/hillary-clinton-anderson-cooper-2016/index.html

In an Interview with Anderson Cooper on Wednesday:
Do you give absolution to women who didn’t vote?” Cooper asked.

“No I don’t,” Clinton responded.

Hillary says women who voted against her caved to pressure from fathers and husbands.

Clinton stated that it was very “hard” for her to “comfort” to woman who didn't vote for her in the2016 presidential loss to President Donald Trump.

"When it first started happening, it was so soon after the election," she said. "It was hard for me to comfort somebody who was coming to me and saying, 'Oh, I wish I had done more,' or, 'I'm sorry I didn't vote' because I think this was one of the most consequential elections that we have faced in a long time."

Just more blame and excuses? or Is Hillary justified in her statements?

What is controversial about that? I think most politicians feel strongly that everyone should do their civic duty and vote. I happen to feel the same way.

What is controversial about that? I think most politicians feel strongly that everyone should do their civic duty and vote. I happen to feel the same way.
Forgiveness is something that we all can do better at, but I don't need forgiveness from the devil.

And if they did vote, just not for you, it's because they have no independent thought, and were pressured into doing it by the patriarchy.

Forgiveness is something that we all can do better at, but I don't need forgiveness from the devil.
Ok...

And if they did vote, just not for you, it's because they have no independent thought, and were pressured into doing it by the patriarchy.

I don't know how that is related to what I asked.

If I were in her pantsuit, I'd still be confused about how winning by three million votes equals losing.

Meh. If you're looking to hillary clinton for absolution you probably don't deserve it.

Thread title should be changed to...

Reason #653,879 why Hillary is a cunt.

To the TS Hillary lost. You guys gotta get over it

I remind myself every morning of that glorious fact Zebby!

Obviously. It's almost as if trumpers wanted more to defeat Hillary than for Trump to win.

In other words... party before country. Such patriots lol

I think we need a good Mitt Romney thread haha

Obviously. It's almost as if trumpers wanted more to defeat Hillary than for Trump to win.

In other words... party before country. Such patriots lol
Who's claiming party before country? I'm not in love with the Republicans. I'm a Christian and a conservative first!

I don't know how that is related to what I asked.

The topic of the thread title is that she doesn't forgive people who didn't vote for HER. Not just people who didn't vote. Just reminding you that her overall sentiment isn't that understandable. It's just more excuses, and sour grapes.

"Caved to pressure from fathers and husbands"

So not only is she willing to shit on these women but she will also claim they've all been manipulated and controlled by the men in their lives. In other words, weak women cost her the election.

The topic of the thread title is that she doesn't forgive people who didn't vote for HER. Not just people who didn't vote. Just reminding you that her overall sentiment isn't that understandable. It's just more excuses, and sour grapes.
I saw the thread title, but did you notice that wasn't in her quote? That isn't what Cooper asked her.

Back