Highly respected boxing pundit | Conor gave Floyd a lesson

lol, they won't trash the money grab of the year.
{<huh}
They didn't make any fucking money off of it. Why would it matter to them whether it's "the money grab of the year"? Why would they be inclined to speak highly of Conor's boxing because of it?

You're so desperate to hate on Conor you have to literally rely on delusions to keep your world view intact.

{<huh}
They didn't make any fucking money off of it. Why would it matter to them whether it's "the money grab of the year"? Why would they be inclined to speak highly of Conor's boxing because of it?

You're so desperate to hate on Conor you have to literally rely on delusions to keep your world view intact.

if more people tune in to watch a boxing event, more money is generated, it feeds the entire broadcasting and commentator business too.

{<huh}

I don't hate on Conor. But to believe he did any good in that fight and that Floyd was not walking him down and completely out-classing him because of the first three rounds is just silly.

I would have expected better from Steve Bunce ffs

if more people tune in to watch a boxing event, more money is generated, it feeds the entire broadcasting and commentator business too.
Except they were talking about it AFTER the event was done, they had absolutely-fucking-nothing to gain from lying. It's ridiculous that instead of entertaining the thought that half a dozen individuals are telling the truth, your hypothesis is that they're all in on a conspiracy for no reason.

Except they were talking about it AFTER the event was done, they had absolutely-fucking-nothing to gain from lying. It's ridiculous that instead of entertaining the thought that half a dozen individuals are telling the truth, your hypothesis is that they're all in on a conspiracy for no reason.

it's in their interest to give that credibility and keep the circus running. If you believe that after the fight, the business is over, you are mistaken. The media talks, the ad revenue from the attention it generates, and so on are all part of it.

it's in their interest to give that credibility and keep the circus running. If you believe that after the fight, the business is over, you are mistaken. The media talks, the ad revenue from the attention it generates, and so on are all part of it.
No, it's not in their interest at all. The fuck are you talking about? Tell me how it's in Tyson's interest, for example.

I'll wait for another 100% delusional reason that you have to tell yourself because the simple reality is too hard to face....

s-l300.jpg

Lmao that's why 2 judges and most gave Floyd the 2nd and 3rd.

He won a round because Floyd decided not to throw a punch and test the waters.

Floyd realised he had no power in his hands and just went out and had fun.

It's amazing how much people try and spin this fight.

Floyd carried him
Floyd only trained cardio
Floyd was 40
Floyd was 2 years retired
Floyd weighed less than 150
Floyd chased him down
Floyd laughed at his power at the end of Rounds.
Floyd finished him

That is all.

Lmao imagine after the fight

"it was all a scam and you idiots bought it. thanks"

My brother, isn't it crazy.....

These Conor hating nutjobs claim its all one big conspiracy that boxers are coming out and giving Conor respect and saying Conor did great against Floyd....YET they believe the biggest and most ridiculous conspiracy of them all that Floyd "carried" Conor and simply let Conor hit him 113x and win 5 of 8 rounds heading into the 9th round.

I can’t believe there’s people that didn’t think Conor did well. lol

I can’t believe there’s people that didn’t think Conor did well. lol
Hate is lunacy. Hate prevents one from seeing logic and cuts one off from common sense. Most non nut jobs thought Floyd and Conor were even going into the tenth. Floyd was wiffing like a maniac in the 8th, with Conor schooling him, yet people think 'Floyd was still 'carrying him' in the 8th"???? WTF?? People are so obsessed with wanting to see Conor get embarrassed that they will call giving the greatest boxer, maybe athlete, of all time, the hardest fight he ever had an 'embarrassment'. Conor did a hell of alot better than Manny or Nelo, and only a re-re-retard can't see that - or - refuses to admit that.

Steve Bunce is a longtime boxing pundit that has appeared on numerous broadcasts on television and radio and has also written quite a bit about the sport of boxing.

“I didn’t think he [McGregor] was capable of giving Floyd a boxing lesson for three rounds – but he did,” Bunce said.

“Everyone said ‘oh that’s what we expected’ and I said ‘no it isn’t, what you expected was Conor McGregor to run at him for three rounds and Floyd to run away for three rounds.’

“What happened was it was the reverse. Floyd had to chase McGregor.

“Floyd got a boxing lesson. Floyd was picked off.

“Floyd was hit with more counters in nine minutes by Conor McGregor, the first three rounds, counters – not punches – than he was hit in his previous 49 fights.”

One punch that surely rings a bell was the uppercut that “The Notorious” landed early in the fight. Although one punch, it is something many world champion boxers had a hard time pulling off themselves in the ring against Mayweather.

“When does he get hit by a counter?” Bunce added.

“He gets hit in exchanges with [Miguel] Cotto, [Marcos] Maidana – even Ricky Hatton, he gets hit by those. Pacquiao even catches him.

“Who counters Floyd Mayweather? Conor McGregor countered him. That’s genius.

“That’s unbelievable – who said that would happen? Nobody.

“I don’t even think Conor McGregor thought that would happen.”

Good to see Conor getting the credit he was due for what was an astonishing performance. Floyd hit with more counters in 9 mins than in his entire career - Incredible.

Or - everyone expected Floyd to be on his bicycle until Conor gassed, but Floyd came straight at him and stayed in his grill the whole fight and gassed him that way, because he knew Conor couldn't hurt him.

What happened overall was, indeed, expected, but Floyd changed up the expectations that people had of him running from Conor's supposed power. Not sure how that's receiving a boxing lesson instead of giving one. He chose a style that was probably his weakest one for his skillset, and still dominated. He basically decided to tie one hand behind his back, strategically, to make it more interesting.

Landing at 24, 18, 12% while Floyd sits back laughing at his power is 'teaching him a lesson'? ROFL

Yes, those are the actual punch stats.

Damn, that dude just prostituted his credibility to suck up to the partisan casuals.

This was akin to a charity event where NFL quarterbacks tell children who are terminally ill “that throw was great”.

He did light years better than anyone in boxing thought he would.

Boxing is BS. A HS wrestler would choke slam Floyd on his head.

Lol... I saw "highly respected" on the tight side of the screen, and knew it would be a nut hugging thread... by the looks of the full title... I was right.
Did not read.

Back