Highly respected boxing pundit | Conor gave Floyd a lesson

For his 1st pro fight, he looked amazing. My favorite rnds from him were 7 and 8.

And he also used mma trainers.
He looked “amazing” to you because Floyd allowed him to punch himself out for 4 rounds.

Floyd laughed at him. Conor posed ZERO threat, had no power whatsoever, and when he did land Floyd just continued to walk forward.

He looked “amazing” to you because Floyd allowed him to punch himself out for 4 rounds.

Floyd laughed at him. Conor posed ZERO threat, had no power whatsoever, and when he did land Floyd just continued to walk forward.

He felt dat shit

Floyd barely even tried. The entire thing was a joke.

Once Mayweather felt he had given the audience their money’s worth, he finished the fight.

Floyd barely even tried. The entire thing was a joke.

Once Mayweather felt he had given the audience their money’s worth, he finished the fight.

Floyd was laughing in his head the entire fight. This was his easiest opponent in his last 20+ fights. He wasn't taking this serious at all; he was partying in his strip club the night before the fight.

Floyd stood flat footed in front of Conor and took his best just to humiliate him, and extend the fight, then casually knocked him out.

Steve Bunce is a longtime boxing pundit that has appeared on numerous broadcasts on television and radio and has also written quite a bit about the sport of boxing.

“I didn’t think he [McGregor] was capable of giving Floyd a boxing lesson for three rounds – but he did,” Bunce said.

“Everyone said ‘oh that’s what we expected’ and I said ‘no it isn’t, what you expected was Conor McGregor to run at him for three rounds and Floyd to run away for three rounds.’

“What happened was it was the reverse. Floyd had to chase McGregor.

“Floyd got a boxing lesson. Floyd was picked off.

“Floyd was hit with more counters in nine minutes by Conor McGregor, the first three rounds, counters – not punches – than he was hit in his previous 49 fights.”

One punch that surely rings a bell was the uppercut that “The Notorious” landed early in the fight. Although one punch, it is something many world champion boxers had a hard time pulling off themselves in the ring against Mayweather.

“When does he get hit by a counter?” Bunce added.

“He gets hit in exchanges with [Miguel] Cotto, [Marcos] Maidana – even Ricky Hatton, he gets hit by those. Pacquiao even catches him.

“Who counters Floyd Mayweather? Conor McGregor countered him. That’s genius.

“That’s unbelievable – who said that would happen? Nobody.

“I don’t even think Conor McGregor thought that would happen.”

Good to see Conor getting the credit he was due for what was an astonishing performance. Floyd hit with more counters in 9 mins than in his entire career - Incredible.

He definitely gave Floyd a lesson. All those "punches" landed and Floyd was never hurt, never threatened and made to back down and whats more no damage what so ever from the most "lethal" boxer in MMA history. And despite the obvious mismatch, was still the 2nd biggest paycheck for Floyd. The lesson was Conor fans are idiots and will buy anything.

Steve Bunce is a longtime boxing pundit that has appeared on numerous broadcasts on television and radio and has also written quite a bit about the sport of boxing.

“I didn’t think he [McGregor] was capable of giving Floyd a boxing lesson for three rounds – but he did,” Bunce said.

“Everyone said ‘oh that’s what we expected’ and I said ‘no it isn’t, what you expected was Conor McGregor to run at him for three rounds and Floyd to run away for three rounds.’

“What happened was it was the reverse. Floyd had to chase McGregor.

“Floyd got a boxing lesson. Floyd was picked off.

“Floyd was hit with more counters in nine minutes by Conor McGregor, the first three rounds, counters – not punches – than he was hit in his previous 49 fights.”

One punch that surely rings a bell was the uppercut that “The Notorious” landed early in the fight. Although one punch, it is something many world champion boxers had a hard time pulling off themselves in the ring against Mayweather.

“When does he get hit by a counter?” Bunce added.

“He gets hit in exchanges with [Miguel] Cotto, [Marcos] Maidana – even Ricky Hatton, he gets hit by those. Pacquiao even catches him.

“Who counters Floyd Mayweather? Conor McGregor countered him. That’s genius.

“That’s unbelievable – who said that would happen? Nobody.

“I don’t even think Conor McGregor thought that would happen.”

Good to see Conor getting the credit he was due for what was an astonishing performance. Floyd hit with more counters in 9 mins than in his entire career - Incredible.

This guy is a long time Floyd troll. It’s very easy to find much, MUCH more significant counter shots that he’s been hit by...in a single fight too. Just watch Floyd Corley for an example...hell Pac hit him with better counters that had more effect as did Maidana. People don’t rave about them though because he still won the fights.

Just check out the counter rights that staggered him by Corley and Maidana. Way harder shots than anything landed by CM.

That fight was a farce....
Floyd either bet on himself to win late or he and Conor had some agreement to give the fans something that looked lighter than a sparring session.

There you go...a bunch of counter shots that landed cleaner and actually had Floyd hurt. That one vid of just a few shots alone is more than Conor landed.

Well, he can no longer be a respected boxing commenter after spewing that level of nonsense.

Change title.
Or maybe you can no longer be considered a respected poster (i doubt you ever were tbh but i'm willing to give you the benefit) after spewing this rubbish. That dude has over 20yrs commentating and writing about boxing etc...i think he knows what he is talking about, much like Tyson, Klitschko and the rest.

Or maybe you can no longer be considered a respected poster (i doubt you ever were tbh but i'm willing to give you the benefit) after spewing this rubbish. That dude has over 20yrs commentating and writing about boxing etc...i think he knows what he is talking about, much like Tyson, Klitschko and the rest.

And....?

Floyd just released a statement that he carried Conor during the fight.

McGregor was brilliant in there and Floyd couldn't handle him for 4 rounds, was forced to back off and whether the storm so he wouldn't end up looking like Diaz but McGregor has never had a professional boxing match before this one and he was against maybe the greatest of all time boxer, this is one of the many reasons why people who understand boxing say that Mcgregor was brilliant in there and what the rest of you slovenly neckbeard virgin haters say has no consequence or meaning to anyone beyond your own little circle of hate.

And...?
You'll have to do a lot better than that.

I don't have to do anything.

The fight was a farce, Floyd walked Conor down the entire fight, Conor landed nothing meaningful.

The money has already been wasted, there's no need to lick the sores now. It was a circus.

No comment on his comment but Steve Bunce has been a boxing writer for decades in the UK. A real mainstay of British boxing journalism, he is prone to hyperbole though.

My favourite Steve Bunce moment was on live T.V. when discussing a large cut he opined "you could have twins through that", to which the broadcaster said glad we're going out at 2:30am.

I don't have to do anything.

The fight was a farce, Floyd walked Conor down the entire fight, Conor landed nothing meaningful.

The money has already been wasted, there's no need to lick the sores now. It was a circus.
See you didn't watch the fight, this much is clear. So if you didn't watch the fight how can you make comments on it?

I watched several times.

That alone, the lie you just said, disqualifies you from commenting any further.
Well if you watched it several times how did you miss the first 4-5 rounds or is it a case you have no idea what you are watching because Floyd didn't walk McGregor down all fight it started later. That's ok though i already knew you were just another brainless hater with nothing to add but the usual sheep stock response, you guys can't think for yourselves.

Well if you watched it several times how did you miss the first 4-5 rounds or is it a case you have no idea what you are watching because Floyd didn't walk McGregor down all fight it started later. That's ok though i already knew you were just another brainless hater with nothing to add but the usual sheep stock response, you guys can't think for yourselves.

LOL....where was that "left" in those initial 4 rounds? Did Conor land anything significant on an open and forward-walking Floyd? A grazing uppercut....that's it? Ok...

https://www.badlefthook.com/2017/12...r-says-de-la-hoya-must-be-using-cocaine-again

LOL....where was that "left" in those initial 4 rounds? Did Conor land anything significant on an open and forward-walking Floyd? A grazing uppercut....that's it? Ok...

https://www.badlefthook.com/2017/12...r-says-de-la-hoya-must-be-using-cocaine-again
Im sorry you don't understand what you are watching, i understand it's not your fault here let me share something with you

And there are loads of others i can't be bothered looking for right now. It would be a waste of time anyway cause you don't know what you are looking at, you need to be told.

Back