Here's Cody knocking down every single one of his opponents

And heres gifs of Dillasnake knocking down Cody
kkkkk14d4f003288774cf.gif

T.J.-Dillashaw-def-Cody-Garbrandt-via-knockout-punches.gif
Never going to root for this snake in the grass. Mr McShady.

I think both Cody and TJ are douchebags, but man do I feel lucky seeing both of these guys fight in their primes. That rematch will be fucking awesome.
TJ is not trying to run that back. You'll be dead first.

I like Cody and dillashaw but holy shit it’s lame around here whenever someone makes a thread about someone and one of the first comments is s gif of that person losing that was posted by someone fishing for likes.

Yes, TJ rushed in WAY more aggressively than he had prior when there was only ~15 seconds left and it must have been a total coincidence...

We have seen it literally 500 times where in the last 10 seconds a fighter tries to land something big, when they had been playing it relatively safe for the whole time prior.

No one is discrediting anyone, but you. Discrediting TJ's awareness of his defense and the time left in the round.

What you see much more than a quality exchange is a lame takedown attempt.
As in today’s mma getting a guy down and doing nothing to him is valued by judges than actually hurting the opponent with a strike n

And here's Dillashaw getting knocked out by a former flyweight.

giphy.gif

yea...what a spectacular knockout......

TJ honestly would have recovered from that if the ref let it go on a second or two longer. Early stoppage

Innocent question: Is it fair to say TJ got saved by the bell in his fight with Cody?
Great question , i guess you have to ask yourself in general do koed opponents win fights

can't wait till this fight happens so we can see him face other contenders such as

Rivera
Moraes
Assuncao
Font

yea...what a spectacular knockout......

TJ honestly would have recovered from that if the ref let it go on a second or two longer. Early stoppage

Horribly early stoppage to this day. Made me so mad. But, TJ is DRFINITELY the better and more successful fighter

lol cody annoys the hell out of me, but he is an amazing fighter and I will never miss a fight of his.

Back