Here's Cody knocking down every single one of his opponents

And heres gifs of Dillasnake knocking down Cody
kkkkk14d4f003288774cf.gif

T.J.-Dillashaw-def-Cody-Garbrandt-via-knockout-punches.gif

Last edited:
Cody is fun. Dillashaw is a better face (or neck) for the company

the guy is obnoxious but i gotta admit his hand speed is somn else, closest thing the UFC has to a legit boxer

Innocent question: Is it fair to say TJ got saved by the bell in his fight with Cody?

Who's gonna post Cody getting KTFO in one of his amateur bouts? I like that one a lot! Let me go grab some popcorn first though.

......and here's cody jerking off two dudes in the alpha male locker room

Innocent question: Is it fair to say TJ got saved by the bell in his fight with Cody?

He was still moving and getting up but he was definitely fortunate the bell was there

I don't think you can say he was saved by the bell because he was clearly still moving and fighting but he was also badly hurt and was pretty fortunate to not have to continue exchanging with Grabrandt after that. Who knows what would have happened if TJ had to go another 30 seconds or so after the knockdown but it's also not like Cody was on top of him bombing on him and the bell rang, he was working his way back to his feet albeit very unsteadily

Cody is legit. Hope he breaks Dillashaw's jaw in the rematch.

IIIIIIIIITS ALLLLLRIGHT

IIIIIIIIIIIITS ALLLLRIGHT

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS ALLLLRIGHT

saved+by+the+bell+.jpg

its not a fair question because Dillashaw only went into that exchange that aggressive because he KNEW the round was almost over.

its probably fair to say the rematch is as close to a 50/50 fight as you can get though

its not a fair question because Dillashaw only went into that exchange that aggressive because he KNEW the round was almost over.

We never know, but it could have been on both sides. Wanna see the rematch.

Back