[HelpfulReminder]Megan's Most Recent Fight

She lost to a walking punching bag/grappling dummy in Dandois.

This. I watched that fight when it happened and was shocked Megan was being built up so much.

Not sure if she'll even get past Holm.

Megan's being hyped because of her looks, and the masses her are gobbling it up. She is gonna get starched and finished by Holm.

I'm not comparing their skill level assclown, I'm saying she's a contender from another organization and not a prospect

Lol at assclown from the dumbass who thinks they are remotely comparable. You may as well have mentioned Luke Rockhold, Jacare or Romero. They are all equally worthless assessments.

I actually think Holm is a worse fight for her than Cyborg.

Cyborg will at least be prepared to make it dirty, clinch, mess it up. And she also seems to have a bit of a wrestlers mentality in selling the match.. I swear both her last two matches she made them last longer than they needed to..

Megan would lose, but because Cyborg is prepared to be so scrappy she would get a few shots in.

Holly, technically, is so far ahead of Megan she could make her look silly.

the only concern is that Holly does tend to drop her game to that of her opponent..

I actually think Holm is a worse fight for her than Cyborg.

Cyborg will at least be prepared to make it dirty, clinch, mess it up. And she also seems to have a bit of a wrestlers mentality in selling the match.. I swear both her last two matches she made them last longer than they needed to..

Megan would lose, but because Cyborg is prepared to be so scrappy she would get a few shots in.

Holly, technically, is so far ahead of Megan she could make her look silly.

the only concern is that Holly does tend to drop her game to that of her opponent..

You make some interesting points, but I still think Cyborg finishes Megan in 10 while Holm wins a 30-27 decision without really hurting Megan once.

You make some interesting points, but I still think Cyborg finishes Megan in 10 while Holm wins a 30-27 decision without really hurting Megan once.
Oh I think cyborg will ko her and Holly will decision her

But megan would come out if the cyborg fight looking quite good. She will come out of the holy fight looking like she was dominated technically for fifteen minutes.

It's also worthwhile to note Tweet was putting hands on Megan to the point she resorted to panic wrestling.

Holm should be able to piece Megan up. I'm happy for Holly. She faced the lower class GOAT, the Higher class GOAT, and a strong striker in GDR all in her last 4 fights. That's rough.
And in the fight before that she faced the GOAT WMMA wrestler.

Back