[HelpfulReminder]Megan's Most Recent Fight

These are some scenes from Megan's most recent fight. Just thought it would be helpful to get a good look at the fighter who is gonna batter Holly Holm and be Cyborg's toughest challenge to date.

Oh man Cris is going to fucking destroy her

Cyborg is just on another level.

Her grappling in the Davis fight was abysmal.

She may outgrapple (out muscle) some cans, but otherwise I don't see much.

The Coenen win is surprising, but Coenen also somehow managed to have an even fight vs Modaferri just prior... So maybe something was off.

Yeah. My point isn't really that Dandois is a good fighter. It's just that she's one of the better fighters at FW in WMMA (although she fights all over the place weight division wise). She'd probably beat Anderson in a rematch.

WFW is by far the worst division ever inn a major MMA promotion. It's mind boggling how weak it is.

Thinking now Megan may not get past Holm. If that’s the case has the UFC killed off a hot FW prospect?

And are we down for Cyborg vs Holm 2?

Megan isn't really a prospect. She's the female version of Gegard Mousasi before he came to the US. A solid fighter but will never be champion

I saw her fight against Coenen, the judges were blind and the ref was incompetent, he would do things like randomly stand them up including a couple of times when Marloes looked like she was about to sink in a sub. The only thing Cindy had in that fight were takedowns and once the fight was on the ground Marloes mostly dominated.

Current odds
Holly Holm -225
Megan Anderson +165

She got finished by Cindy fucking Dandois

Cyborg via murder
She won't even get to fight cyborg cos she's gonna lose pretty embarrassingly to Holm

She can retire and be my wife. I will take care of her and get her a proper Visa.

Megan is the female version of James Vick.
I've never seen Vick get hit flush that many times, then shoot for a takedown he doesn't get.

Anderson at this stage of her development is getting hotshotted and will be slaughtered and cut before she can improve.

Megan is gonna learn a harsh lesson that beating up a fighter with an actual pulse is a lot more difficult than beating up a 40 year old Charmaine Tweet who has zero fight IQ or a human punching bag like Peggy Morgan.

Nice tribute to Frank Mir

brock-lesnar-mir-100.jpg

Holm should be able to piece Megan up. I'm happy for Holly. She faced the lower class GOAT, the Higher class GOAT, and a strong striker in GDR all in her last 4 fights. That's rough.

Why are we talking about her fighting when we could be sharing pics of dat ass?

I've really seen nothing from her to suggest she can pose a threat to Cyborg, or even Holly.
People are giving her a chance due to her height. Maaaaaaybe her height can give Cyborg problems but it's not like she's the female Jones who knows how to use it perfectly.

People are giving her a chance due to her height. Maaaaaaybe her height can give Cyborg problems but it's not like she's the female Jones who knows how to use it perfectly.

Her height is meaningless if she can't use it. From what I've seen she's no better at using height and reach than Struve is.

Back