[HelpfulReminder]Megan's Most Recent Fight

Leave Megan alone you jerks. Megan, pm me... We'll talk about it...

There is this weird set of WMMA fans who overhype every Invicta fighter who isn't in the UFC because they want to seem hip because they watch Invicta and know who these women are. Unfortunately, almost all of these women are just the cans everyone expects them to be. Truly sad state of affairs

Nah that's only like 25% of the people over hyping Megan,the other 75% over hyping her are just idiots that go along with others cause they can't think for themselves,bother to watch footage and a large majority just want to look cool going against the grain.

On a real note Megan has improved a ton (which isn't saying much),young,has had almost 2 years off to improve and for sure has potential.That said she'll likely lose to Holly clearly but we do know Holly has a tendency to somehow frustratingly play to her level of competition.

But yes,everyone not in UFC or haven't fought in the UFC yet would kill the champs..Megan,Mousasi,Rory,Vitaly Minakov,Floyd,some wrestler or judoka that hasn't even trained mma yet etc..it's the Sherdog way =/ Like TS.Lot's here need to get off Sherdog and watch some fights.

Thinking now Megan may not get past Holm. If that’s the case has the UFC killed off a hot FW prospect?

And are we down for Cyborg vs Holm 2?

LOL "thinking now"

What's changed besides maybe you now have a clue about how raw and mediocre she's always been?

I think Holly destroy her and Cyborg would kill her

LOL "thinking now"

What's changed besides maybe you now have a clue about how raw and mediocre she's always been?
What changed is he believed the hype and now after watching that clip finally sees the reality.

Took an L vs Cindy "I am boxing" Dandois and shes going to beat Cyborg?

<36>

Might not be the best... But that booty... Dang!!! Plus she seems cool... could do some ratings on Fox with her look.

I see many of you underestimate Mecan Anderson.

With good reason though.

Hopefully for her, she has improved as much as Dillachenko has since her last fight.

HEAD MOOMEN HEAD MOOMEN

uaBG903.png
CLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINCH

CLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINCH

Her head is too small for her body.

Personally, I think Anderson is an intriguing prospect who is in no way ready for either Holm or Justino. Unfortunately, given the threadbare division she's in, she's ending up in the deep end of the pool too soon.

She lost to a walking punching bag/grappling dummy in Dandois.

For her sake, I hope she improved exponentially since then. Otherwise, we'll see another can in WMMA getting hyped by the Mark Zimas of the world because she isn't a complete dumpster truck in the looks department.

1. I agree that Megan is way overrated. WFW is a wasteland. There's one good fighter, Cyborg.

2. You think Dandois is a grappling dummy? She isn't. She's 11-3 with wins over Coenen and Miura and five submission wins. She is a walking punching bag though.

1. I agree that Megan is way overrated. WFW is a wasteland. There's one good fighter, Cyborg.

2. You think Dandois is a grappling dummy? She isn't. She's 11-3 with wins over Coenen and Miura and five submission wins. She is a walking punching bag though.

Her grappling in the Davis fight was abysmal.

She may outgrapple (out muscle) some cans, but otherwise I don't see much.

The Coenen win is surprising, but Coenen also somehow managed to have an even fight vs Modaferri just prior... So maybe something was off.

Back