Hearthstone thread?

I feel you. I finally got enough gold to unlock the rest of BRM (only got the 1st wing so far) but with the expansion coming up I'd rather hold on to it for now.
Got lucky with quests lately, lots of 60g and even the 100g one. Still going slow though.

yeah, looking forward to tgt and saving up my gold too.

TGT is out! Anyone get anything good?

I got shit from 7 packs. I got one epic 3/5 kodo inspire: summon a 3/5 kodo

So far my favorite card is the Murloc Knight, inspire: summon a random Murloc. Considering like 80% of Murloc are buff Murloc, the synergy will be awesome. A 1/1 from hero power plus a Murloc on top is legit.

I'm gonna have to make a Murloc paladin deck

got the paladin legendary and the mage legendary from around 40 packs.

made a paladin inspire deck that was working well in casual games when i was just testing it out. and a shaman inspire/totem deck has been working well too.

tried making a druid beast/inspire deck too, but it wasn't having as much success as the other decks.

So far my favorite card is the Murloc Knight, inspire: summon a random Murloc. Considering like 80% of Murloc are buff Murloc, the synergy will be awesome. A 1/1 from hero power plus a Murloc on top is legit.

I run a murloc Shaman deck, love it

Got a rogue pirate deck as well

Brother texted me a picture of him playing against "Kripp"

Said he didn't give Kripp much of a match lol

I think there may be other kripps.

I know i played an Amaz the other day and completely destroyed him. He said "well played"

I feel like it was some copy cat name

I got five packs from saved gold and like for tgt packs from some arena runs, I got the druid legendary. Also got two murloc knights so I am also doing paladin deck.
Tried to put them in a aggrodin deck, but currently it's more of a secret/value/control deck XD man i love the murloc knight
edit:
unnamed_zpsu3bybffi.png

I am only rank twelve, but I was pretty pleased with first beating a handlock and then a freeze mage.. Jesus christ, my board survived a doomsayer, two blizzards, a flamestrike.. Saving the truesilvers for heals probably saved my life.

Last edited:
I think there may be other kripps.

I know i played an Amaz the other day and completely destroyed him. He said "well played"

I feel like it was some copy cat name

definitely. i actually played a Kripp at rank 4 or something earlier today and i know the real Kripp is at legend.

I played a very small amount over a year ago but decided to give it another go last night. I have like 15 packs worth of cards and no legendaries so I hastily threw together a suboptimal zoo deck to try and get rank 20 before the month ended (for the cardback, and just to test the waters). I ended up winning my first 14 games to get rank 15. It was insane. I had to pee but I didn't want to get up and mess with the mojo.

Eventually I ran into someone with a bunch of TGT cards and they had a sick first few turns with those joust mechanics to end my streak.

Now I'm sad I was too stubborn/lazy to get on and take advantage of the free Naxx wing when it first came out. Really want that creeper and egg.

I played a very small amount over a year ago but decided to give it another go last night. I have like 15 packs worth of cards and no legendaries so I hastily threw together a suboptimal zoo deck to try and get rank 20 before the month ended (for the cardback, and just to test the waters). I ended up winning my first 14 games to get rank 15. It was insane. I had to pee but I didn't want to get up and mess with the mojo.

Eventually I ran into someone with a bunch of TGT cards and they had a sick first few turns with those joust mechanics to end my streak.

Now I'm sad I was too stubborn/lazy to get on and take advantage of the free Naxx wing when it first came out. Really want that creeper and egg.

Good job man! How did you play your zoo? prioritizing face or boardcontrol?
I have a very hard time with the TGT cards on chosing between face or the board.

Good job man! How did you play your zoo? prioritizing face or boardcontrol?
I have a very hard time with the TGT cards on chosing between face or the board.

I guess I leaned towards controlling the board with buffed up minions and waiting for my big direct damage (Doomguard, Power Overwhelming, Soulfire, Hellfire). Scarlet Crusaders and Bluegill Warriors were really clutch for me in getting those nice value trades.

It worked out well against the caliber of player I guess you typically find at high ranks (some people really had zero idea how to play), but I have a feeling I was a bit lucky and already reached my peak with that particular deck. I'll try it again later and see if I start getting wrecked.

Saved up gold for the last month+ and had enough for 28 packs of the new set...

No legendaries, 2 epics and a lot of crap that I dusted. This game is going to give me an aneurism.

Saved up gold for the last month+ and had enough for 28 packs of the new set...

No legendaries, 2 epics and a lot of crap that I dusted. This game is going to give me an aneurism.

wow, that is really unlucky. should have gotten a couple of legendaries at least.

The pally deck I'm using is the one with Justicar Trueheart minus Justicar Trueheart lol. I haven't crafted her yet so I replace her with another Tuskar Jouster or Kezan Mystic depending on what I'm facing a lot of. Murloc Knight is the mvp. The deck is pretty cheap but as usual you will need Tirion imo.

The secret Pally deck is cheaper but I stop that deck with this pally one. Might craft Trueheart but atm it's pretty decent without her. Rank 2 atm but I haven't played a ton. Face Hunters and Freeze Mages are the toughest match up but Kezan can help with that.

wow, that is really unlucky. should have gotten a couple of legendaries at least.

Not really, getting a couple of legendaries with only 28 packs would actually be considered incredibly lucky. The average player gets only 1 legendary for every 22-24 packs opened. So to open 28 packs and not get a single legendary is in fact not unlucky at all, quite normal.

Not really, getting a couple of legendaries with only 28 packs would actually be considered incredibly lucky. The average player gets only 1 legendary for every 22-24 packs opened. So to open 28 packs and not get a single legendary is in fact not unlucky at all, quite normal.

yeah, you see a lot of different figures for the odds, but i think they are a little under 1 per 20 packs so two in around 30 packs is lucky, but not that lucky. and i would definitely say that missing a legendary in 28 packs is unlucky. so is getting only two epics.

Speaking of legendaries, I got my first one today. The staple of every good deck: Dr. B--er, Nat Pagle. =/

Back