Hearthstone thread?

YOu don't need any money but it will take forever I have gotten 1 legendary but it was a useless on that I disecnhanted and then on another server I got lucky and got a not great but ok one in the first pack but on the main server I play I have such bad luck with packs I have been playing for months and havent gotten another legendary.

If you are lucky you dont need any money if you aren#t then it takes forever.

Tbf you need money for all card games and real ones are more expensive than online card games

So which one of you guys is hitherepals? tried talking to that mofo and got the cold shoulder

hahaha that's me, don't remember that. i was probably playing on my phone and didn't notice or forgot to reply or something.

YOu don't need any money but it will take forever I have gotten 1 legendary but it was a useless on that I disecnhanted and then on another server I got lucky and got a not great but ok one in the first pack but on the main server I play I have such bad luck with packs I have been playing for months and havent gotten another legendary.

If you are lucky you dont need any money if you aren#t then it takes forever.

Tbf you need money for all card games and real ones are more expensive than online card games
Or you could be this clown:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertc...-spent-639-on-hearthstone-and-dont-regret-it/

Adding up my individual purchases, first of mostly $10 increments, then largely $20, and lately, after the Goblins and Gnomes expansion, a few $50 ones, my grand total came to a whopping $639 spent on these digital card packs, going all the way back to the closed beta of the game.

I

This guy guy is just a bad player though I never spent any money and I got rank 13 or 14 this season not great but still.

Also yeah it's a lot of money but you don't spend it all at once and with normal games that have DLCs you also spend a ton of money and those are suually games with not as many hours worth of gaming while hearthstone is abit more casual and it doesnt get boring after you completed some kind of story you just play with other players.

Yeah sure 600 $ is a lot of money but he spent it over a long period of time and it#s a game that you don#t just play for a week.

And on top of that you can play it without any money if you play really casually and can get decent cards if you spend just a little bit of money.

I really cant blame Blizzard I think the prices are relatively fair and you can get literally everything without investing any money at all.

And real trading card games are expensive as well hearthstone is not really more expensive than Magic or something like that.

And 600$ over more than a year is still a lot of money but not outrageous if you treat it like a hobby if you join a sports club you'll pay similar kind of money, if you buy each month one video game you will pay as much, if you play a real trading card game you pay as much.
I don't think it's really that bad at least if

hahaha that's me, don't remember that. i was probably playing on my phone and didn't notice or forgot to reply or something.

Lmao.

You spectated me for the pack I think lol.

Said wassup and the match ended and then I saw you opening packs lol

Game has been frustrating the hell out of me lately lol.

Its funny that on this page i talk about my amazing streak.

I think i went like 2-12 the last few days.....couldnt win to save my life.

Is it me or is the game harder at the beginning of the month when they reset rankings?

I play. I'm not great. I got to level 14 last month. I'm trying to get better with mixed results. Right now, my best decks are a pirate rogue and shadow/heal/control priest. I also play a freeze Mage and hunter beast deck. Now, im experimenting with a secret Mage and fatigue deck Druid.

I play. I'm not great. I got to level 14 last month. I'm trying to get better with mixed results. Right now, my best decks are a pirate rogue and shadow/heal/control priest. I also play a freeze Mage and hunter beast deck. Now, im experimenting with a secret Mage and fatigue deck Druid.

I cant do fatigue decks. I hate playing them and I hate playing against them. They are annoying as hell but only because matches last forever and I hate that style

Lmao.

You spectated me for the pack I think lol.

Said wassup and the match ended and then I saw you opening packs lol

hahaha oh yeah, that's definitely what happened. i must have been distracted by the new cards and forgotten to respond, sorry.

I've gotten pretty bored of the meta at the moment. I normally end the season around 4-6, but haven't had much reason to play. BRM didn't really change the meta that much besides making Patron Warrior a thing, but didn't do much for any other class. Tavern Brawl is alright, but nothing that special.

Anyone else excited for TGT expansion? I think the new inspire power will be a pretty neat addition.

Anyone else excited for TGT expansion? I think the new inspire power will be a pretty neat addition.

I'm pretty excited. Been saving up gold for a while now, so I'll be spending it on the new packs. So far most of the revealed cards have been pretty mediocre, but I'll be happy when the meta changes.

I think it's incredibly lame that arena packs are going to be random.
Not surprising, just lame. Was looking forward to farming new cards that way.

I think it's incredibly lame that arena packs are going to be random.
Not surprising, just lame. Was looking forward to farming new cards that way.

I don't play arena, but I could see why people are upset. Then again, when it was all GvG packs a lot of people were complaining that it was impossible for new players to "catch up" because getting Classic packs are so key to starting out. So they made it so people could get all the packs and now people are complaining that they don't get the new cards. So Blizzard was kind of in a 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' kind of situation.

I don't play arena, but I could see why people are upset. Then again, when it was all GvG packs a lot of people were complaining that it was impossible for new players to "catch up" because getting Classic packs are so key to starting out. So they made it so people could get all the packs and now people are complaining that they don't get the new cards. So Blizzard was kind of in a 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' kind of situation.
I get what you're saying but no, not really. They could have gone with the solution the players asked for: choose what kind of pack you want after each arena.
Which would have made them less money overall, which is why they decided against it.
Like I said, not surprising but lame nonetheless.

Back