Hearn to Sadam Ali: Kell Brook Coming for Your 154-Pound Title

Kell Brook getting ruined in 2 consecutive fights gets a title shot against the new champ who has had one fight in the division? Laughable.

Not sure i've read that anywhere, are you making this stuff up?

Not sure i've read that anywhere, are you making this stuff up?
There's a thread about it here somewhere, let me see if I can find it.

I cant see where it says he is getting a shot at the title

Its his promoter trying to drum up interest, that is all

He says word for word that he wants Brook to fight for that title. How does Brook deserve a shot at a belt held by Ali who didn't deserve it either?

Fine post but come on brother, Eddie gets what Eddie wants.

Let me tell you why he won't get it, unless Ali's team goes out there way to make a Brook fight happen.

Liam Smith is with Frank Warren. Warren is no small fry either. Brook was a former IBF champ, the WBO isn't giving him a favor and screw over the guys who actually fought under their banner and paid their santioning fees for the past 3 years. That includes Magomed Kurbanov and Kanat Islam, who both hold regional WBO belts.

Where the fuck is Vargas? Call him out, say racist shit, belittle his belt cause he stole it from an old man, tell him he ran from u to another division. Etc
It’s an easy extra belt and you have his number. Make a grudge.
vargas is at 147 and as far as i know has no interest in moving up. plus he has a fight in 2 weeks to focus on

vargas is at 147 and as far as i know has no interest in moving up. plus he has a fight in 2 weeks to focus on
So what... he’s a schmuck for not doing it still. He’ll never get another chance to win belt in a third weight class. I’d do it and drop down again.

Ggg and Spence? You’ve either got a shit memory or you’re on a winde up as these guys are arguably the current and future p4p best. You need to have a word with yourself posting nonsense like this

Did you read the post immediately above you? Or did my post trigger you that you had to post reply with the quickness.

GGG and Spence, his only good fights. Got destroyed in both.

Did you read the post immediately above you? Or did my post trigger you that you had to post reply with the quickness.

It was a fckin stupid post is why I replied. Plenty in this thread have told you so, as its true.

He handled Porter pretty well.

He handled Porter pretty well.

Had to win a belt from him. I give him that.

It was a fckin stupid post is why I replied. Plenty in this thread have told you so, as its true.

You and one other guy. Brook is known to pick easy fights, hence, why everyone he's fought besides GGG is a mandatory. Finally lost his belt to the one decent mandatory in Spence.

Had to win a belt from him. I give him that.

You and one other guy. Brook is known to pick easy fights, hence, why everyone he's fought besides GGG is a mandatory. Finally lost his belt to the one decent mandatory in Spence.

Yet he chose to fight GGG when everyone else is ducking him. And your excuse is he was paid a lot of money to fight him lol. Surely every boxer expects to be paid if they are a professional. In his last 5 fights he's fought GGG, Porter and Spence! You admit that GGG and Spence are 2 of the best fighters on the planet, yet still dig him out for fighting easy fights. Your posts about Brook are laughable and only you cant seem to see your contradicting yourself

Yet he chose to fight GGG when everyone else is ducking him. And your excuse is he was paid a lot of money to fight him lol. Surely every boxer expects to be paid if they are a professional. In his last 5 fights he's fought GGG, Porter and Spence! You admit that GGG and Spence are 2 of the best fighters on the planet, yet still dig him out for fighting easy fights. Your posts about Brook are laughable and only you cant seem to see your contradicting yourself

Strawman.

Brook picks the easiest fights available. He couldn't get Canelo, could he? He couldn't get Khan, took GGG. Bravo to him. He'd have taken any of those fights if he could.

But that's now what I said did I? I spoke on his track record. Took the easiest fights available, hence, why every fight he took was a mandatory. Never the top of the division.

This ain't about money. Its about competition.

Sherdog's a special kind of place when it comes to boxing. Total disconnect from some of the wider opinions as if I'm crazy to share them. Brook is widely acknowledged as a guy who fights easy opponents.

Its why he never broke outside the UK until the GGG fight. Nobody outside took him serious, he was the Billy Joe Saunders of the Welterweight division. In before someone defends Billy Joe like he's a legitimate MW champ.

When Floyd, Pacquiao, Broner/Vargas/Pac, Danny Garcia and Thurman were running the division. I guess some people had Kell Brook as their champion. To each their own.

There's a reason why he never fought any of those guys (or the guys they beat) but held his belt longer than them! Most of the guys he fought don't even have a wikipedia page. Porter is his one good win. By the time he stepped up, he lost back to back. Constantly bringing up Khan got him headlines so he's managed to become well-known, I give him that.

He says word for word that he wants Brook to fight for that title. How does Brook deserve a shot at a belt held by Ali who didn't deserve it either?

Yes, Hearn says it, but that doesnt mean its going to happen now does it?

And at no point have i read that he has said that Brook deserves a title shot either

He merely said he wants one

Yes, Hearn says it, but that doesnt mean its going to happen now does it?

And at no point have i read that he has said that Brook deserves a title shot either

He merely said he wants one
You're putting words in my mouth. All I said was that Brook is undeserving of a title fight at 154.

Back