Hearn to Sadam Ali: Kell Brook Coming for Your 154-Pound Title

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
ali-brook.jpg

Hearn Tweeted: Congrats on a great win @realworldkidali - @SpecialKBrook back early March then he is coming for the 154 [inserted emoji for crown]. Hearn tagged @GoldenBoyBoxing and @HBOboxing in the Tweet.

http://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-sadam-ali-kell-brook-coming-your-154-pound-title--123057

EYE don't know if EYE can SEE that happening.

Orbital bones.

Brook has a chance. But he isn’t exactly first in line.

Gee, who didn't see this coming?.. Kell Brook is the king of picking the easiest fights possible!..

I've always said, never take a unification after you just won the belt. You're being brought in to lose! So avoid the PBC guys at all costs for the next year, defend the title bring your name and experience up.

There's 3 guys who are stalking for a belt right now, and 2 of them are killers. Kurbanov and Kanat Islam. The third man is Liam Smith, that's the fight Sadam Ali should take. Has a big name in the UK, and would be wise for Ali to expand his own fanbase there. Fellow Yemeni boxer Naseem Hamed was a huge star, now they have Kal Yafai. The UK and Canada are markets he should exploit. He's going to need it, when he goes down.

All of 154 are now licking their chops like wolves sniffing out the new alpha male in their territory and they like what theyre sniffing.

Gee, who didn't see this coming?.. Kell Brook is the king of picking the easiest fights possible!...

Seriously?

I guess the GGG and Spence fights passed you by...

Seriously?

I guess the GGG and Spence fights passed you by...

Are you living in another world? Kell is widely known as the King of Mandatories.

GGG was the one tough money fight he took moving up, and he lost his eye in the process. Spence was another mandatory, and he lost his belt!

Gee, who didn't see this coming?.. Kell Brook is the king of picking the easiest fights possible.

Ggg and Spence? You’ve either got a shit memory or you’re on a winde up as these guys are arguably the current and future p4p best. You need to have a word with yourself posting nonsense like this

Where the fuck is Vargas? Call him out, say racist shit, belittle his belt cause he stole it from an old man, tell him he ran from u to another division. Etc
It’s an easy extra belt and you have his number. Make a grudge.

Honestly, if I'm Sadam Ali I make the Brook fight. My gut tells me Brook is shot and Sadam can take him, but Brook still has a name and Sadam can make a pretty penny in the UK while also building up his profile.

Sadam, whatever you do, STAY AWAYYY FROM CHARLO

Honestly, if I'm Sadam Ali I make the Brook fight. My gut tells me Brook is shot and Sadam can take him, but Brook still has a name and Sadam can make a pretty penny in the UK while also building up his profile.

Sadam, whatever you do, STAY AWAYYY FROM CHARLO
I think so too. Brook is probably shot after all the punishment in his last two bouts and Ali's a decent fighter. Plus the money in the UK would be good for him and it's another high profile bout.

Kell Brook getting ruined in 2 consecutive fights gets a title shot against the new champ who has had one fight in the division? Laughable.

Kell Brook getting ruined in 2 consecutive fights gets a title shot against the new champ who has had one fight in the division? Laughable.

Fine post but come on brother, Eddie gets what Eddie wants.

Well, if Bermane Stiverne earned a WBC title shot after only fighting once in 2 years (and looking horrible in that fight), then anything is possible. This is boxing.

So Brook isn't retired now?

it's good fight and winnable for both, wouldn't mind seeing it.

But liam Smith is the number 1 contender at 154 WBO rankings as of right now, so Ali and his team might just fight Liam first, Ali did just beat a former multiple weight champion in Cotto, so Ali can fight, he's no bum.

If i was Ali i would fight Liam Smith first, then if i win that fight, then fight Lubin, then fight 2 or 3 other fighters ranked high at 154 WBO rankings and then go after the big boys at 154 Charlo and others, for the big money and championships.

http://www.wboboxing.com/

If Lubin beats Saddam Ali he's the WBO champion and can get his rematch against Charlo after he gets more bodys on his record fighting 3 or 4 top ten WBO fighters at 154, getting more experience, then challenging Charlo again.

Rumor is Trout vs Lubin 2018 http://box.live/boxers/erickson-lubin/

If Lubin beatsTrout, If i was Lubin I would go after Saddam Ali and win the WBO title then challenge Charlo again, for the rematch.

Don't look for Ali and his team to take big risk right now, until they make a name for themselves at 154, Ali WBO his team and HBO will probably just fight WBO top 10 boys in 2018 beating 3 or 4 top WBO fighters then in 2019 look for the big sharks in the water.

This has been HBO"s and their fighters track record win a title WBO or others, fight their ranked top fighters then come out of the pond and jump in with the Sharks and either get eaten or become the king Shark.

So Ali won't be fighting the big boys anytime soon not the young dangerous Champions at 154 look for that in 2019, if Saddam last that long being champion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back