Haye and Chisora Get Into Nasty Post Fight Brawl

Hahaha It looks like David broke a bottle on Chisora's head.

What the fuck is Haye hitting him with a bottle for? Stupid boy.

He hit him with the bottle in his hand, not with the bottle. I don't blame him for getting in the first punch, Chisora is a lunatic.

He hit him with the bottle in his hand, not with the bottle. I don't blame him for getting in the first punch, Chisora is a lunatic.

It would be hard for the bottle not to hit him on the follow through. Chizora isn't that crazy. A slap and spitting water isn't much.

Trying to figure out if I believe this nonsense, want to believe this nonsense, or think this nonsense is staged.

Fun stuff. At least they're trying to make the HW division interesting.

Trying to figure out if I believe this nonsense, want to believe this nonsense, or think this nonsense is staged.

boxing fans are honestly some of the biggest conspiracy nuts out there :icon_lol:

It would be hard for the bottle not to hit him on the follow through. Chizora isn't that crazy. A slap and spitting water isn't much.

How about threatening to 'burn' and 'shoot' Haye? I consider that pretty crazy. You are from Glasgow though, maybe that kind of thing isn't so crazy there :icon_lol: :wink:

Looks like Haye held the neck of the bottle and hit him with the end of it.

Yep. You can even hear Chisora rage, "what a pussy. He glassed me." Most men would have been unconscious but Chisora has a hard head. Hahaha

I think the funniest part is watching Vitali laugh at all the mayhem. He is having fun.

How about threatening to 'burn' and 'shoot' Haye? I consider that pretty crazy. You are from Glasgow though, maybe that kind of thing isn't so crazy there :icon_lol: :wink:

Considering Chizora just went 12 rounds and had been hit with a bottle, he said things in the heat of the moment.

I tell the owner of the local puppy shelter that I'm going to set her on fire everyday.

Haye vs. Chisora? Hmm, I don't know who I should root for since both of them are idiots. :icon_lol:

It wasn't an action fight but I honestly can't believe neither of them got knocked out. The punches that landed were solid. At some point you could Chisora's head bend like a claymation figure.

We need to see an alternate angle of Chisora being "glassed." Couldn't see shit in this one.

Any remaining respect I had for Haye and Chisora is totally out the window after this, but major LOL for the Klitchsko Bros just sitting back and having a laugh.

what a pussy move by a professional fighter

When you are a professional boxer, you are taught to never hit anyone with your hands. Your hands are your source of income. Thats why boxers often hit you with foreign objects. David was smart. Lol

I've been reading that the people there are saying it was a plastic bottle not a glass one, what a mad turn of events!

Back