Hawaiian Pizza I love it. (Sherdog Pizza party thread)

porkslidershero.jpg

<{smellit?}>
tumblr_nlkpgd54Y61u9htm8o1_500.gif

Gordon had an astute observation here-- the pineapple tends to gather, hold in, and strongly emphasize the flavor of the cardboard that the pizza was touching (either the box it came in or the round cardboard platform it was sitting on). It's very noticeable and makes for a strong metallic mouth-cringe on top of its already absurd level of acidity

Fresh, cold pineapple is possibly the GOAT fruit, but I'm pretty sure satanists came up with this calculated, utterly perverted mis-application of it

Gordon had an astute observation here-- the pineapple tends to gather, hold in, and strongly emphasize the flavor of the cardboard that the pizza was touching (either the box it came in or the round cardboard platform it was sitting on). It's very noticeable and makes for a strong metallic mouth-cringe on top of its already absurd level of acidity

Fresh, cold pineapple is possibly the GOAT fruit, but I'm pretty sure satanists came up with this calculated, utterly perverted mis-application of it
Yep Gordon is the shit. I love Kitchen Nightmares

cheese burger sliders with pineapple and jalapeno

It goes much better with burgers for some reason. Probably because burgers are completely different than pizza

Still, you want the FRESH pineapple grilled (which is the correct way, rather than just heated) and hopefully sliced somewhat on the thin side rather than in giant, mouth-propping geometrical shapes.

And you definitely don't want em to leak all over, or at all. They shouldn't be sponges full of leaky tepidness trying to destroy the rest of your food by leaving it in a vaguely acidic pool of moistness ala men's urinal

Last edited:
It goes much better with burgers for some reason. Probably because burgers are completely different than pizza

Still, you want the pineapple grilled (which is the correct way, rather than just heated) and hopefully sliced somewhat on the thin side rather than in giant, mouth-propping geometrical shapes

landscape-1488910721-pineapple-pizza-debate.jpg

<{clintugh}>

Chicken with pineapple onion and bbq sauce for extra sweetness

o.jpg

My uncle used to manage this place called Mr. Gatti’s some time around the late 80s early 90s that had this great apple cinnamon pizza. He would always bring it over when he visited and it was like the bees knees. Never had anything like it since then.
You in Texas dawg?
I dont know if Gattis grew out of Texas. I dont think it did

I grew up on that stuff

I eat it all. What i hate is picky eaters. Quit being a little bitch, put it in your mouth and chew

I like pineapple on my pizza, its yummy. I love pizza, I don't have any issue with Hawaiian pizza. My first ever job a long time ago when I was 17 I worked in Pizza Hut and we used to get some free pizza slices at the end of the day if if was not sold, and I often had the Hawaiian slices. Mmmm yummmy

Instead of eating a hawaiian slice, just eat a regular cheese slice, and have pineapple fruit for desert at the end.

I like it with some hot sauce and fresh basil. Pineapple sweetness Vs bit of heat from hot sauce, with freshness of basil

STOP CALLING IT HAWAIIAN IT IS CANADIAN

WE DON'T EAT THAT BULLSHIT IN HAWAI'I

I'd much rather have something else so I never order it but if it's around then I'll have some.

Back