Hawaiian Pizza I love it. (Sherdog Pizza party thread)

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
images

853px-Hawaiian_pizza_1.jpg

I think I read it here on sherdog that a lot of westerners don't like pineapple in their Pizza am I correct? So that means Hawaiin Pizza is a big no for most Americans/Europeans?

Or is there another variety called Pineapple Pizza and that is the that is unpoppular?

I am currious because next month I will throw a pizza party for some German and American guessts so I need to know what not to buy.

Any Westerners here who loves Hawaiian pizza or pineapple in their Pizza

Here in Manila Hawaiian Piza is popular but different culture different tastes.

So tell me about your Pizza! If the Mayberry will have a Pizza party what would be the most poppular flavor?

Last edited:
Supreme usually goes over well.

I’m personally not a fan of pineapple on pizza. Pineapple should be eaten cold.

I like a hawaiian pizza if the pineapple and ham is of good quality sometimes you get some crappy ham and pineapple.

I'm European/British/German and I love me some pineapple on my pizza. I know it's a touchy subject though. If the German guests don't like it they'll prob eat it anyway just out of guilt over the holocaust.

images

853px-Hawaiian_pizza_1.jpg

I think read here on sherdog that a lot of westerners don't like pineapple in their Pizza am I correct? So that means Hawaiin Pizza is a big no for most Americans/Europeans?

Or is there another variety called Pineapple Pizza and that is the that is unpoppular?

I am currious because next month I will throw a pizza party for some German and American guessts so I need to know what not to buy.

Any Westerners here who loves Hawaiian pizza or pineapple in their Pizza

Here in Manila Hawaiian Piza is popular but different culture different tastes.

So tell me about your Pizza! If the Mayberry will have a Pizza party what would be the most poppular flavor?
Shakey's got a buy one free one for card holders. The options for free pizza is either hawaiian or pepperoni. My son will not eat a pizza not hawaiian which is a source of friction because I prefer pepperoni like a normal person.

If you like pineapple on pizza, you're a scum-sucking, sheep-shagging turdburglar in my eyes.

It's an abomination my Filipino friend. Here, in North America, it's usually consumed by miscreants, dilettantes and nippleheads. To ruin two enjoyable foods via miscegenation is a crime against nature!

My uncle used to manage this place called Mr. Gatti’s some time around the late 80s early 90s that had this great apple cinnamon pizza. He would always bring it over when he visited and it was like the bees knees. Never had anything like it since then.

Shakey's got a buy one free one for card holders. The options for free pizza is either hawaiian or pepperoni. My son will not eat a pizza not hawaiian which is a source of friction because I prefer pepperoni like a normal person.

I used to be a Pizza Hut guy but then recently I think Shakeys Pizza taste more fresh.

I can dig a pineapple pizza if it has real bacon instead of that ham they put on it.

Here in Merica we don't put fruit on pizza. And no we don't realize tomatoes are a fruit

Whats the issue with pineapple on pizza? I love it, I used to get a Dominos supreme pizza with jalepeno and Pineapple all the toppings shit was delicious.

what I never understood is Anchovies little fish on pizza.

My go to pizza is pineapple, Jalapeno, Sausage or Bacon, and Pepperoni

I love the sweetness of the pineapple and the hotness of the Jalepeno

o.jpg

It's an abomination my Filipino friend. Here, in North America, it's usually consumed by miscreants, dilettantes and nippleheads. To ruin two enjoyable foods via miscegenation is a crime against nature!

You should build that wall and stop more Filipinos comming in or else you will have sweetened Spaghetti and Pineapple in your Pizza all the time!

This is it!

Back