Hawaiian Pizza I love it. (Sherdog Pizza party thread)

I Tried the anchovies before but I can't almost made me puke

Hawaiian pizza is great. Pineapples come together well with hot peppers and other cured meats.

Don't pay much heed to what these other Shatnerians are going on about no pineapples on pizza. If Lady Godiva rode by, they'd notice the horse.

Last edited:
You guys are disgusting, fruit doesn't belong to pizza, period.

Ketchup and BBQ sauce on pizza are also disgusting FYI

Hawaiian pizza is great. Pineapples come together well with hot peppers and other cured meats.

Don't pay much heed to what these other Shatnerians are going on about no pineapples on pizza. If Lady Godiva road by; they'd notice the horse.

Lady Godiva has herpes that why she neked so poor horse!

What you like isn't pizza. #fakepizza

images

I've heard people say to me, and in this thread, they love jalapenos and pineapple on their pizza because they like the sweet mixed with spicy taste. I have to have sweet and spicy separate at all times.

Pineapple and pizza is like the NFL and politics. Many people do not want them together.

Plain Cheese, Spanish Chorizo Or Potuguese Linguica on mine sometimes both.

i think hawaiin pizza is delicious. the pineapple goes well w/the pizza sauce.

Philippines loves Hawaiian pizza. Wife and kid love it too, but I'm not a fan of pineapple on pizza, for reasons already mentioned. I usually order two 12 inchers and just ask the cook to go easy on the Hawaiian with pineapple...and make up for it by giving me the best 12 inches of meat that they have. They usually get a laugh out of that, and therefore hopefully don't spit or spluge in my pie out of their innate racism. :)

Hawaiian pizza is pretty damn good.

One of the best pizza I had was in Stockholm. The chef was an Italian / Middle-Eastern looking chap and his pizza with banana and curry was a slice of heaven.

Nothing like a good innovation.

Ultimate shertard pizza :
- pineapple
- ketchup
- Mayo
- cut up hot dog pieces (goes with the ketchup)

No tomato though can't have fruit on there

a real man eats classic pizzas like capricciosa and shit.

and kebab pizza :p

Ultimate shertard pizza :
- pineapple
- ketchup
- Mayo
- cut up hot dog pieces (goes with the ketchup)

No tomato though can't have fruit on there

A Filipino would absolutely eat that pizza

Pepperoni, mushrooms and banana peppers is the only way to eat a pizza

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back