Have You Ever Taken Steroids/PEDs

What's Your Experience With Steroids or PEDs?

• Total voters
What prescribed hormones are you on and what's the dosage?

TRT gel, called Androtop.

Normal male human levels for test at my age is about 550. A fit horny teenager is about 800. I’m about 1200 24/7 at age 41.

When I was taking 2ml test in the butt I’d be at say 3600 the next day (tested it) with it decreasing lineally to about 500 over 10 days. You’d think Id be Hulking out at 3600 but I was mellow as fuck. Did that for about 4 years.

I would get fucking angry and horny without the TRT, say at 200 which is a level a 90 year cancer patient with one ball would have. I never did roids before, just something fucked up in my gland production at some stage.

Got a kid (literally first try), went through puberty a bit late but fuck that, have a hairy chest and legs, bald as a fucker, have some abs, don’t have bitch tits and everything works as it should.

I’m probably infertile now though that’s an affect of hormone production switching off because your balls and your brain glands talk to each other in a cycle.

I wanted to follow my idols footsteps and turinabol up... but i cant find a legit source where i live

<Oku01>

I'm 37 now and feel old as shit after rolling or sparring. It takes ages to recover from knocks these days.

I'm going to wait until i hit 40 then start on the old TRT to help recovery.

I used to be anti drugs and think you should always train natural so you could feel proud of your gains, but now my body is giving up, my mind is changing. I don't compete so it ain't cheating.

Shit dude, check your levels and get on it. Why wait for 40? I started at your age.

Side effects are liver risk and infertility. Otherwise you WILL feel stronger, heal faster and recover faster plus your mood might improve. Libido is a fucking myth.

I'm 44 and have been strongly considering testosterone for a couple of years now. But I have no idea how to get hold of it legally in Canada. I don't want to be buying shit from some meat head in the gym locker room and then just trying to wing it from there.

Plus I've been married for almost 20 years, and I love my sex life and am really worried about screwing that up in the short or the long term (any other potential side effects really don't concern me very much).

Anybody have any advice on how I would go about getting TRT under a Doctor's prescription and guidance?

Do two blood tests for testosterone and FH1 two weeks apart. Take them to an endryconologist. If they’re about 300-400 you should get TRT. If they’re 550 you’re fine.

Edit: Also PSH test (that’s the prostate hormone).

Edit 2: it’s FSH you need to check - that’s a basic indicator if you’re fertile and your brain glands are working to produce test. TRT will switch off FSH production which will switch off natural sperm and test production. Dick will work and you will have plenty of cum, just no swimmers.

Last edited:
never taken them, but had friends who have and i was ready to get off, and i wish i had acted upon my urges years ago because now i hardly train in the gym and i could get back into it but i doubt ill get back to the condition i was in before.

I'm 44 and have been strongly considering testosterone for a couple of years now. But I have no idea how to get hold of it legally in Canada. I don't want to be buying shit from some meat head in the gym locker room and then just trying to wing it from there.

Plus I've been married for almost 20 years, and I love my sex life and am really worried about screwing that up in the short or the long term (any other potential side effects really don't concern me very much).

Anybody have any advice on how I would go about getting TRT under a Doctor's prescription and guidance?

Part 2:

Your dick will still work. You need to be doing bodybuilder level roids to fuck that up. But you will maybe be infertile. Wife might appreciate that.

Also you will need to check your prostate hormones from time to time. And maybe get an exam (doc sticks his hand up your butt) if your hormones are out of line.

I am 5'10 and 150 lbs soft.

Yes, I am full of PEDs I just take them and am too lazy to work out after.

Why would I need steroids I'm already JACKED bro

But in reality I wouldn't take them.

1) I don't trust them

2) I still feel it's cheating. I'd rather obtain minimal results naturally than be a juice head

Who are you cheating if you’re not in competition? Unless you want a kid, normal testosterone will give you a 10% boost to everything.

I have taken anavar, but that's it. Most my buddies are on something, EQ, MAss and test seem to be the most common between them. All who take test swear by it and think I'm retarded not running it. Not just for muscle gain but all the other benefits but my main issue with it is they cant get off it. seems like once you start your in for the long haul

Yep. You’re on it for life unless you do a complicated cycle to get off it and the glands and balls need about six months to recover.

Dabbled with them in high school but that's it...they definitely worked...

Okay, can I get some likes for sharing knowledge and wisdom from a dude who talks with his Endo twice a month?

I've never taken them, but my friend has for medical reasons.

Nope. But i wanna try it

No and I won't likely ever. But ya never know. Lol

Wanted to try it back when I was in high school. The black market price had me give up on that idea for good.

I took them in the 80s when I was competing in bodybuilding, I took mostly Dianabol. There was no Growth Hormone back then.

I strongly advise people to stay away from steroids, they have a powerful psychological addiction, they can definitely cause health issues (I needed surgery for gynecomastia), and they make you behave like a self-important jackass.

Check out Bolo Yeung these days:

Bolo_Yeung.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Just fucked my 21 year gf after smearing my body with test gel. Yep, dick works fine.

Back