Have you ever had a crush on your coach?

Never had a female coach but I've had students (and mom's of students) who I believe did when going thru a divorce it became more prevalent.

If you coach kids, the single moms are a huge red flag. You'd make a fine father figure for little Jimmy.

Never had a female coach, but I did had plenty of attractive female teachers in college. My advice would be to grow some balls and always act on it. So what if she rejects you and it gets awkward? There's plenty of other teachers and academies in the sea :)

If you coach kids, the single moms are a huge red flag. You'd make a fine father figure for little Jimmy.
Where is bigbangspiritbomb to call everyone cucks from this statement

Once I was training with this big big Korean Judoka. He bought his wife along one day. Damn she was fine.

You're a cuck now if you don't shit where you eat? I'm genuinely curious
Any thread where the word single mom pops up he comes in and posts a chart listing SMV, calling everyone low test, and so forth

95% of the users here are straight males that have straight male coaches so your not really going to get any answers.

If this thread was asking if you or your coach has ever gone on a date with any of the female students at the gym then i'm sure you would get way more answers.

Back