Have you ever had a crush on your coach?

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I guess all that knowledge and authority can be hot...

giphy.gif

P.S. did you act on it? <7>

Not gonna lie... My coach is a handsome sonofabitch.

Na man. Never thought dudes were attractive. Never had a female coach.

I don't discriminate against heterosexuals, all experiences welcome!
<Goldie11>

Well you should.

Straight me don't like when homosexual men try and "turn" them.

Respect should be shown.
You use the word "discriminate" like you're on the moral high ground.

You ain't.

Well you should.

Straight me don't like when homosexual men try and "turn" them.

Respect should be shown.
You use the word "discriminate" like you're on the moral high ground.

You ain't.

Someone sounds a bit insecure in his straightness. Tell me. Might it be that you actually do have a handsome, muscular coach that just make you feel a little bit uncomfortable and confused?

TS, why are you even asking this? Usually people who start threads will have some story of their own to tell.

Someone sounds a bit insecure in his straightness. Tell me. Might it be that you actually do have a handsome, muscular coach that just make you feel a little bit uncomfortable and confused?

Typical homosex deviant thought pattern.

Respect. others. orientations.

Straight men, does not = potential gay man.
No you can't, "bring him around".

All the push to normalize the view point on homosexuality - there should be some kind of initiative to normalize their viewpoint of heterosexuality.

TS, why are you even asking this? Usually people who start threads will have some story of their own to tell.

Not much to share...yet :D

P.S. if you don't hear from me in the future, assume it didn't go well and I'm a dead man

Typical homosex deviant thought pattern.

Respect. others. orientations.

Straight men, does not = potential gay man.
No you can't, "bring him around".

All the push to normalize the view point on homosexuality - there should be some kind of initiative to normalize their viewpoint of heterosexuality.
Lol you got harassed by a bunch of homos irl and now you are projecting. What's a matter? Couldn't stand up for yourself?

No but a chick I went out with a couple times in college and legit thought was the most stunning woman I'd ever seen at the time is now a BB. She's still hot as all getout but honestly was a bit better looking before she got all shredded

Yeah, I did, she was my judo coach, pretty good looking. Yes, I tried to ask her out. No, it did not go well. So much cringe and facepalm if I recall correctly.

Nope. I had an attractive female coach once, but at that time i was like 7 years old or something, lol.

^ I'm pretty sure many judo girls have crushes on their guy coaches. They are like idols and daddy figures for them <freudian_psychoanalysis_for_dummies>

Back