Have you ever bought a console to play one game?

Damn I keep going through the PS5 line up and there's zero other games Im interested in getting

It will be out on PC soon enough, FFVII Intergrade is currently up on Steam. Seems like a lot of cash to access early if you knew there wasn't any other games you're interested in. Especially now that Sony is realizing a lot of their titles on PC.

I bought a PS4 ONLY to play FF7 Remake

Now I am buying a PS5 just to play Rebirth

No other game on these consoles grab me. I mainly play PC games.

Haahahaa me too. I bought the PS5 just for FF7 remake. I waited a whole year on Xbox because I thought they were going to port it, Sony never did so I had no choice lol

will probably pick up a ps5 for demon souls remake at some point

Same here. That and Bloodborne

Im actually starting bloodborne for the first time as we speak. For some reason i went with xbox this last generation. Awful mistake. Picked up a ps4 on marketPlace for like $65, and to my surprise BB is included on PS+

Im actually starting bloodborne for the first time as we speak. For some reason i went with xbox this last generation. Awful mistake. Picked up a ps4 on marketPlace for like $65, and to my surprise BB is included on PS+
I went with Xbox this gen too only because my PS4 died right at the beginning of Covid lockdowns and all I could get my hands on was a Series S. Ps exclusives blow Xbox out of the water. Game pass is pretty great though.

Nintendo 3DS XL to play Mario Maker, only for it to be a version with the balls cut off. That's fine, ended up getting other games for it and had fun.

I bought the Playstation for Final Fantasy VII, and the PS4 for Bloodborne. I bought the Xbox for Fable.

I may get a PS5 just for GTA VI. There are no other games that look remotely interesting.

Yes.

Xbox360 for GTA4 and PS1 for FF7

PS4 and PS5 just to play FromSoft games. I still buy a lot of games. I usually play them for 20 minutes and never touch them again. I've got a bunch of games I've never opened out the package.

I always think when I get real old, too old to work is when I'll settle down and try to play through my game collection

It isn't the only game I bought or played on the Switch, but I definitely bought it to play Animal Crossing.

No, that's just insane to spend hundreds on a single game.

I bought the OG Xbox to play Halo. My buddy had it playing on a projector. I just remember how epic the ring looked on his giant screen. I had to have it.

I prebought the 360 just to play Oblivion, as it was supposed to be a day one launch. Not only was is delayed, my first 360 red ringed before I could play Perfect Dark, the first game I booted up. Might have been Kameo too.

I would have bought it eventually, but prob not until Halo 3 came out.
I bought a 360 for Oblivion as well. My kittle cousin brought one to a family vacation and I created a character, ran through the tutorial and fell in love. Bought one the next week. Still one of my favorite games of all time.

I bought a 360 for Oblivion as well. My kittle cousin brought one to a family vacation and I created a character, ran through the tutorial and fell in love. Bought one the next week. Still one of my favorite games of all time.
It blew me away when it came out.

Have you been following the the remake in the Skyrim engine by a modding team? It looks incredible. They redid pretty much everything, while fleshing out underdeveloped areas.

It comes out next year, making it 9 years in the making.

PS4 has one of the best games libraries is any console. Enjoy!

I didn't buy the console, but I just borrowed it from my friend to play one game. lol

PS1 for FFVII. I was 15, took the bus to the gamestop(software Etc... at the time) at the mall. They had a used PS1 and I bought that and FFVII for pretty cheap.

Back