Have you ever been with a chick two or three levels out of your league? (Chinese Woman Update)

I'm a decent looking guy. I'm tall fit and have a job that attracts women......I've been with my share of beautiful women (and more then my share of dogs) in my personal experience the hot/crazy matrix is dead on accurate

Make your life easy and settle down with a nice solid 6
My high school history teacher used to recite this to us like it was the Declaration of independence:

"If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife, so for my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you"

I hooked up with a Revlon model for awhile - she was scary crazy though.

Pm'ed.
morpheus-red-pill-blue-pill.jpg

I want the red pill.

Please PM me.

Two days ago, I matched with a Chinese girl who's in med school.

Big surprise.

We started to chat back and forth, and I could tell there was something off about her. She would hit me with these super long walls of text about the probability of being alive or the physiology of the vascular system. Each message was well written, exceptionally so at times, and she had some great turns of phrase. Underneath it all, there was this strange eroticism that you couldn't really see in the details but only as a whole

Emergence, dog.

She wanted to meet, a date. I wasn't keen on that because it would require too much energy. I'd have to not only plan the date, but put on a show to keep up with her intellectual energy. Not a problem. But not something I'm wanted to invest in at the moment. Rather than go down that route, I tested the waters and asked if she wanted to fuck. Of course I phrased this differently.

Not long after, she agreed and revealed that she had erotic fascinations she was unwilling to share and that I would need to explore.

Her last message was this:

"Would you want one night with me or multiple nights? I like to physically tease so my strategy might change as we go."

Tell me, sherbros, what does a dude do?

Send her my way and I'll figure her out for you and give you all the lurid details after.

I had a female roommate who was like ten levels above my league. She was so hawt. Great Ass, great chest, olive skin, italian and feisty. I never got with her though. She was way out of my league.

She would often walk around in lingerie, or just a towel. She often brings home other boys and have sex with knowing I was there too.

Successful troll post, in hindsight.

I offered once before with no takers, once more. I can recommend one book to any interested. I read it ironically after my physique lost its resemblance to Roy Nelson's and it was immediately clear why I'd done relatively well for myself even while being a fat sack of shit. I still learned a TON.

If you're willing to read it and hone your powers of observation you'll absolutely meet more women. You'll likely gain a better understanding of them and eventually their motivations and be able to communicate with them much more effectively. When you can do that I find they are much more at ease. It's a skill few men possess and these men are almost readily apparent(and assigned higher value than men without) to women.

I'd go as far as to say that it will even make you a better man with women who you share non-romantic relationships.
Book?

I think I actually blew my chances with the Chinese dame.

I playfully referred to her as Dr. So and So.

She told me she isn't a Doctor. And it's not a title she has earned yet.

Radio silence since then.

Offended.

No I'm a ten. Many people have suggested that I pursue a modeling career.

I think I actually blew my chances with the Chinese dame.

I playfully referred to her as Dr. So and So.

She told me she isn't a Doctor. And it's not a title she has earned yet.

Radio silence since then.

Offended.

Was this by text? Stop texting and talk.

But easy come, easy go.

My high school history teacher used to recite this to us like it was the Declaration of independence:

"If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife, so for my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you"
your teacher was a dumbass

The situation with this girl has grown troublesome.

I either back out and carry on.

Or dive into a potential hornets nest.

What have you got to lose by diving in?

After I told her I wanted to bang and only bang, she went on a wall of text spree. Essentially saying that she felt that I had pursued her mentally and not physically, that she had never been toyed with mentally like that, and she didn't know how to feel.

I didn't respond cuz I was at work.

So she backed down and said she misinterpreted the situation. Then said she was down to Fuck and only Fuck.

Girl is potentially way too intense for casual.

She gon be a doctor, after all.

After I told her I wanted to bang and only bang, she went on a wall of text spree. Essentially saying that she felt that I had pursued her mentally and not physically, that she had never been toyed with mentally like that, and she didn't know how to feel.

I didn't respond cuz I was at work.

So she backed down and said she misinterpreted the situation. Then said she was down to Fuck and only Fuck.

Girl is potentially way too intense for casual.

She gon be a doctor, after all.
Fucking man up and take care of business.

A mind is a precious thing to taste.

Revelation on the way.

Hold the line.

this is like hearing that we successfully landed troops on German occupied Europe. You need to get back to us, an make sure allied toops have landed an you have a beach head

Back