Have you ever been with a chick two or three levels out of your league? (Chinese Woman Update)

Shit.

She asks me what I want to do.

I put my feelers out.

"I want to see you in an outfit."

"What kind?"

I play it cool.

"The kind you have."

Nothing.

I ask, "is it tight?"

"It's skin tight"

"Show me."

"Okay."

"Make up or no makeup?"

I tell her I want it raw.

Shit.

I put my feelers out.

"What kind?"

I play it cool.

"The kind you have."

Nothing.

I ask, "is it tight?"

"It's skin tight"

"Show me."

"Okay."

"Make up or no makeup?"

Hmmmmm it's on. I can tell she's a dirty girl.

Shit.

I put my feelers out.

"What kind?"

I play it cool.

"The kind you have."

Nothing.

I ask, "is it tight?"

"It's skin tight"

"Show me."

"Okay."

"Make up or no makeup?"

@Overtures Can you secure the beach!?

VICTORY IS RESERVED FOR THOSE WILLING TO PAY ITS PRICE - Sun Tzu

REQUIRED READING:

"I'm a Dragon. We breathe fire when we get riled up. I misinterpreted the situation and then breathed fire. Sorry. If you want, we can fuck once like you originally wanted. You have me pretty turned on anyways." - Girl in Question.

Gentlemen, the only real question at this moment is whether or not I was cat-fished.

Here's what happened.

After she asked if I wanted a pic with no makeup or with makeup, she didn't respond for damn near an hour. At that point, I was either thinking she bailed or she was really fucking lacing up some elaborate shit.

Then, it hit me. It was a tease. She wanted control. To hold me in suspense. There was never going to be a picture. Early on, before there were any sexual undertones and we were just chatting, she said she was independent and didn't want to be controlled and didn't want to control anyone either. I thought it might have something to do with her Chinese culture, but it also tipped me off from the start that she might be a DOM -- which also might be a reaction to her culture.

I told her it was a tease.

"Always," she said.

At this point, I need proof that she's real. So I ask her for a photo, any photo, even a regular selfie. She doesn't have it. She says that it's too risky, that I could out her on the internet and jeopardize her career.

I send the feelers out. I need that proof.

"Do you want me to beg at your feet?"

"Like a dog?" She says.

And there it is. And so it begins.

I play along. She goes all in. I ask her if she's the "NAME" is see smiling in her profile. She asks me if I'm the guy that wants to worship her.

Here's where I take the gloves off. No games.

I straight up say I just want to put it in her butt.

She tells me I haven't earned that privilege, but I could work my way there. I ask how long I have to keel at her feet. She tells me as long as she says.

By this time, I've gone through so many boners and boner-death's that I'm a bit crazy. I don't know if I want to go on playing the slave, or bail. Or if the whole thing is fake. She says if I want proof that she's real, then we can meet in person. I got a head full of images, one's of me getting whipped and hot wax poured over my nut sack.

"Beg" She says.

I like it. I'm down. But I'm not about to be played.

So I hit her with this:

"Wolves don't beg Dragons"

I go silent.

Let's see what happens.

REQUIRED READING:

"I'm a Dragon. We breathe fire when we get riled up. I misinterpreted the situation and then breathed fire. Sorry. If you want, we can fuck once like you originally wanted. You have me pretty turned on anyways." - Girl in Question.

Gentlemen, the only real question at this moment is whether or not I was cat-fished.

Here's what happened.

After she asked if I wanted a pic with no makeup or with makeup, she didn't respond for damn near an hour. At that point, I was either thinking she bailed or she was really fucking lacing up some elaborate shit.

Then, it hit me. It was a tease. She wanted control. To hold me in suspense. There was never going to be a picture. Early on, before there were any sexual undertones and we were just chatting, she said she was independent and didn't want to be controlled and didn't want to control anyone either. I thought it might have something to do with her Chinese culture, but it also tipped me off from the start that she might be a DOM -- which also might be a reaction to her culture.

"Always," she said.

At this point, I need proof that she's real. So I ask her for a photo, any photo, even a regular selfie. She doesn't have it. She says that it's too risky, that I could out her on the internet and jeopardize her career.

"Like a dog?" She says.

I play along. She goes all in. I ask her if she's the "NAME" is see smiling in her profile. She asks me if I'm the guy that wants to worship her.

She tells me I haven't earned that privilege, but I could work my way there. I ask how long I have to keel at her feet. She tells me as long as she says.

By this time, I've gone through so many boners and boner-death's that I'm a bit crazy. I don't know if I want to go on playing the slave, or bail. Or if the whole thing is fake. She says if I want proof that she's real, then we can meet in person. I got a head full of images, one's of me getting whipped and hot wax poured over my nut sack.

"Beg" She says.

So I hit her with this:

I go silent.

Let's see what happens.

Blah blah blah.... I read all of that, and there wasn't a pic of her ar the end?

76748-Gladiator-thumbs-down-gif-b5MO.gif

nah,

she's way Asian.

All you need to know is that you'd be at her feet, too.

just for a taste.

um.... no.

No matter how hot she is, just no.

I'm dominant, she'd be the submissive.

Especially because she's Asian.

REQUIRED READING:

Here's what happened.

"Always," she said.

"Like a dog?" She says.

"Beg" She says.

So I hit her with this:

I go silent.

Let's see what happens.

You probably fucked it up with that last line.

So which one of these ages is she? She's a dragon, so is it 16, 28, 40, or 52? Please tell me it's not the first and last numbers. I'm guessing 40 with the way she talks.

You probably fucked it up with that last line.

So which one of these ages is she? She's a dragon, so is it 16, 28, 40, or 52? Please tell me it's not the first and last numbers. I'm guessing 40 with the way she talks.

Man she wouldn't even show me her tots.

I can't be down with that.

Man she wouldn't even show me her tots.

I can't be down with that.

Playing hard to get. Probably a control thing, as it seems she's into dominance/submission stuff. Besides, a lot of women are hesitant to put nudes anywhere near the internet. If she's Asian, especially 1st or 2nd generation she's probably pretty conservative to the outside world or public.

40 right?

Back